Hurry only 1 left!
If you're a long time reader, you know what a Woot-Off means. It's time for our semi-regular recap! Last time was about a month ago, and we'd like to think you've read every word since.
But, just in case, let's cover some of the high points, okay?
Jake's been pretty busy this month, starting with a song. He's also been feeling rather creative, drawing an imaginary map of a world where he's more important than his older sister, and telling a story where he's wiser than his younger sister.
But she does have her dad's taste in music, which is something Uncle Alex found out the hard way when he tried to teach her about dubstep. Don't feel so bad for the guy, though, he had his moment in the sun when he made fun of his buddy Ricky earlier that week.
Of course, you'd know all this and more if you were reading along, right? You'd know about Gavin's guardian angel and Jessica's nightmare and even Olivia's Halloween ghost story experience. Our advice is that you should consider this your jumping-on point, and catch up now so you're ahead of us next time.
Recommended Ages/Size: 3 Months / 13 lbs - 2 Years / 31 lbs
- BabyBjorn Comfort Carrier is designed for parents who want to carry their children up until the age of 2
- For enhanced comfort, your child’s leg position can be varied from normal to wide
- You can choose whether you want to carry your child facing you or facing forward.
- It has an adjustable waist belt that transfers most of your child’s weight to your hips, which means that you can carry older babies for longer periods of time
- The baby carrier is easy to put on and take off without assistance
- Developed in collaboration with medical experts
Shipping Note: Eligible for shipping to all 50 states
Warranty: 1 Year BabyBjorn
- Dimensions: 13.0" W x 4.0" D x 15.5" L
- Weight: 2.8 lbs
- Primary fabric is 100 % organically grown cotton
- Other materials are 100 % polyester
Product care - Machine wash, warm 104°F. Wash separately with a gentle, bleach-free detergent
Owner's Manual: click here
The textiles closest to the child have been tested and approved in accordance with Oeko-Tex Standard 100, class 1 for baby products. They are guaranteed harmless to children’s sensitive skin and will not trigger allergies.
This product is part of BabyBjörn’s organic line and complies with GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard), internationally the most well recognized standard for organic manufacturing. The GOTS-label ensures that fabrics have been manufactured in compliance with certain environmental requirements. These requirements regulate the use of chemicals in the entire production process, including cultivation, harvesting, production, processing, manufacturing, packaging and labeling.
In the Box:
- (1) BabyBjorn Comfort Carrier
- Owner's Manual
What are Top Comments?
Top Comments are discussion forum posts we have deemed worthy of your time. Listen, we get a lot of comments, and most of the time, it's pretty forgettable stuff; but sometimes you rise to the top like butterfat in milk. We don't recommend you base your self-worth on how often we feature your comments, but we don't expressly forbid it either.join the discussion (1 comment)