WootBot

quality posts: 16 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

GENERIC ALL-INCLUSIVE BABY ITEM SALE

Babies of all kinds need things. Parents of all kinds need things. Parents and babies of all kinds need things. Things similar to the things here. Problems that arise from not having things can be ended via purchases. Joy follows! Cheering! Cheering!

cgrcar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cgrcar

Hello The ju-ju-be diaper bag sold out before I could pick one up. Any idea when you will be getting more ju-ju-be diaper bags in stock? The last one I purchased from you is defective but it is functional so need to replace it. Thanks

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 895 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

cgrcar wrote:Hello The ju-ju-be diaper bag sold out before I could pick one up. Any idea when you will be getting more ju-ju-be diaper bags in stock? The last one I purchased from you is defective but it is functional so need to replace it. Thanks

We were probably selling off the last of the remaining stock. Keep checking back though, we may get more in but we don't have a schedule for more than a week ahead. Seriously.

There's a link in my signature to a thread that lists all the Plus sales. It's updated weekdays by about 9:30 am.

*NEW* NEW New Work Schedule: Mon-Wed = Days; Thu-Fri = evening/nights
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

leduke

quality posts: 1 Private Messages leduke

Do you know if the Cybex footmuff is compatible with the Topaz stroller (purchased in 2011 but currently discontinued)?