WootBot

quality posts: 16 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Toys Over $10

Part of the fun of browsing items priced over a number rather than under a number is that you have no idea how high the prices will go. Will we be selling things for $10.01 or will we be selling things in the hundreds? Thousands? Millions? Billions? Gazillions!? HOW HIGH WILL WE GO!?

Get it by Xmas: With Standard Shipping

daveinwarshington

quality posts: 79 Private Messages daveinwarshington

I had a wood-burning set as a kid.
I quickly learned what "look out, it gets hot" means...
It was fun, and I got to like the smell of pine smoke.

SparkleDee

quality posts: 1 Private Messages SparkleDee

1 Illuminations Set Only? How can one be illuminated of more of this lighted splendor?

SparkleDee

jdarby

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jdarby

I ordered this on December 12th and have not received the item nor any response from CS. Did anyone else receive their skootcase?

jdarby

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jdarby
jdarby wrote:I ordered this on December 12th and have not received the item nor any response from CS. Did anyone else receive their skootcase?

I also ordered the thomas trainwash, the crystal growing kit and the illuminated blocks. What happened to the "will arrive by christmas by standard shipping"????
I wonder if it will arrive at all????

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 197 Private Messages ROGETRAY
jdarby wrote:I also ordered the thomas trainwash, the crystal growing kit and the illuminated blocks. What happened to the "will arrive by christmas by standard shipping"????
I wonder if it will arrive at all????

I'm very sorry to hear that you're still missing multiple portions of your order.

I've gone ahead and escalated your post and your email to a Woot CS Representative to help find you a quick solution.

Thank you for your ongoing patience. This issue should be resolved shortly.