WootBot

quality posts: 16 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Star Wars: The Deal Buyer Strikes Back

Don't think this sale is just for the padawans in the audience. The generation that grew up on Star Wars is now reaching middle age. Today, a lightsaber's a nice gift for any age!

tgall45

quality posts: 9 Private Messages tgall45

Was tempted to get the Death Star planetarium until I read the reviews at Toys R Us. Apparently it's not a planet destroyer, it's a battery and light bulb destroyer. People are changing the batteries AND light bulbs nightly.

Also, it is only $19.99 at both Toys R Us and Walmart. After the typical Toys R Us 20% off coupon it's only $15.99 in store pickup.

I'd be willing to give it a try and hack it to take better light bulbs but not when I can easily get a lower price from a major retailer. Beat the price woot and I'll buy one.

johnt007871

quality posts: 12 Private Messages johnt007871

Are the remote control ones the only ones that make sounds? My homemade lightsaber needs sounds!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 926 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

johnt007871 wrote:Are the remote control ones the only ones that make sounds? My homemade lightsaber needs sounds!

We watched this video and we don't think the small ones have sound.

Holiday Returns Policy Check out our new FLASH DEALS
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items