WootBot

quality posts: 16 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Plum Organic Foods

Snacks are like a box of chocolates. Literally. That's what a box of chocolates actually is. And it's not so good for you. Have some of these Plum Organic snacks and you'll feel much healthier after snack time.

jenllip

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jenllip

I snagged these two Greek yogurt flavors recently from Woot. Tried freezing them to make an ice cream replacement, but they froze too hard to squeeze and ended up being too much work that way.

As a grab-and-go snack from the fridge on my way to work, however, they're perfect! A bit tart, but I'm not used to Greek yogurt. The fruit helps.

...what, you've never seen a professional businesswoman sucking yogurt out of a packet while speed walking to the subway?

------------------
Jen

Chaosdreamer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Chaosdreamer

Sorry, dumb question: The yogurt says "Refrigerate after opening" so does that mean you don't have to refrigerate them before opening?

mosborne13

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mosborne13
Chaosdreamer wrote:Sorry, dumb question: The yogurt says "Refrigerate after opening" so does that mean you don't have to refrigerate them before opening?

No live culture left in shelf stable yogurts...

spgreenfield

quality posts: 0 Private Messages spgreenfield

I have a granddaughter that's just into solid foods - this looks great but can anyone tell me about this price? Is it a good deal???

cwilldesign

quality posts: 1 Private Messages cwilldesign
spgreenfield wrote:I have a granddaughter that's just into solid foods - this looks great but can anyone tell me about this price? Is it a good deal???

Yes it's an ok deal if you are ordering more than one of the deals - but not that great if you are only ordering one (because of the shipping cost). Please note that both cherries and corn have the tendency to make kids (and adults) poop. Also note that the yogurt mash ups are for older children 3+, not babies.

fartfile

quality posts: 2 Private Messages fartfile
mosborne13 wrote:No live culture left in shelf stable yogurts...

= what's the point in eating these then?

Isn't the live cultures the whole reason behind eating yogurt?

jackh67

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jackh67
spgreenfield wrote:I have a granddaughter that's just into solid foods - this looks great but can anyone tell me about this price? Is it a good deal???

This is a GREAT price for the brand however this flavor is a little funky for a young baby.

slavnar

quality posts: 4 Private Messages slavnar

So, spend more money on organic snacks that are wrapped up in plastic....

traquy

quality posts: 66 Private Messages traquy

Anyone try the chocolate crunch packs? Might like some for me to help replace my crappy afternoon chocolate craving snack of a candy bar.

kcarol

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kcarol

It's not that great of a deal. After shipping for 1 box, it's about the same price as what I pay for these at Kroger. (In reference to the corn and cherry pouches)

ImpulsivePragmatist

quality posts: 5 Private Messages ImpulsivePragmatist
mosborne13 wrote:No live culture left in shelf stable yogurts...

I'll see you and raise you: No functioning enzymes in cooked food. Disclaimer: Not directed at you mosbourne13, just a teachable moment.