WootBot

quality posts: 16 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Anatex: Toys You Don't Know You Know

You go to a doctor for kids. What's in the waiting room? Highlights, a few action figures from 1997, some alphabet blocks, and… that's right. An Anatex toy. See? They've been around you for years, but you just never noticed. And now, you can take them home.

rossismyname

quality posts: 10 Private Messages rossismyname

Our boys (4 and 2) have the six sided one. They play with more than I expected when they got it for Christmas in 2011. The corners are sharp though and have produced a few injuries for running/tussling, so keep it in a lower traffic area.

kylemittskus

quality posts: 249 Private Messages kylemittskus

I feel like I saw the Delux Cube somewhere for $100. No idea where or if that was expensive or if this is a good deal, but there you go.

"If drinking is bitter, change yourself to wine." -Rainer Maria Rilke

"Champagne is a very kind and friendly thing on a rainy night." -Isak Dinesen

jabeard

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jabeard

Got one of these awhile back. My 1 year old loves it. I wish it was built a bit better. The gears are very cheap. The alphabet blocks were in the wrong order with the wrong pictures stamped on them. I did email Anatex and they sent me an entire new side.

fuzzypeaches

quality posts: 10 Private Messages fuzzypeaches

The bench would make an excellent & generous gift for a pre-K teacher.

10 quality post! Whoo hoo! I'M SOMEBODY!!!

ppg129

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ppg129

For the Anatex Wooden Bench, what is the maximum weight limit? Would it fit two toddlers comfortably and safely? I assume an adult can't sit on it? Thanks.

BPL5683

quality posts: 25 Private Messages BPL5683

Staff

ppg129 wrote:For the Anatex Wooden Bench, what is the maximum weight limit? Would it fit two toddlers comfortably and safely? I assume an adult can't sit on it? Thanks.

We had to shoot an email to Anatex to get the answer, but it's 150 lbs max

Email customer service: support@woot.com for order problems ~OR~ Use the Support form linked at the top of every page.