kncnsm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kncnsm

Anybody know if this stroller comes with adapters for baby car seats? I have a Peg Perego Primo Viaggio

t00manyusers

quality posts: 0 Private Messages t00manyusers
kncnsm wrote:Anybody know if this stroller comes with adapters for baby car seats? I have a Peg Perego Primo Viaggio

no. you need the Techno XLR for that (the only Maclaren that supports carrying a car seat).

nspede

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nspede
coast415 wrote:sold out if anyone changes their mind and wants to sell it, please let me know.

i bought 2 of these, and am willing to sell to you if you are still interested. let me know..

ahotmess

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ahotmess

wow, I know I'm extremely late on this. I can't believe this stroller sold for this cheap!! My baby was less than a week old at the time of this woot so I wasn't looking back then. For the people that got one. How is the stroller holding up?

kncnsm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kncnsm

The stroller is holding up great! it doesn't have the same buckles as the newer maclarens but our 2 year old loves her stroller.

ahotmess wrote:wow, I know I'm extremely late on this. I can't believe this stroller sold for this cheap!! My baby was less than a week old at the time of this woot so I wasn't looking back then. For the people that got one. How is the stroller holding up?