Woots Sold (rank):
Top 22% of Kids Woots
Top 24% of all Woots

wootstalkerbot

quality posts: 16 Private Messages wootstalkerbot

12V Power Tractor Ride-On with Remote
Price: $149.99
Shipping Options:: $5 Standard
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 3-5 business days. (Friday, May 19 to Wednesday, May 24) + transit
Condition: New

Buy It Search Amazon Search Google

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
4/12/2017 - $149.99
3/15/2017 - $159.99 - Click To See Discussion (8 comments)
11/26/2016 - $159.99 - Click To See Discussion (1 comments)

4/18/2016 - $159.99 (Woot Plus)
4/18/2016 - $159.99 (Woot Plus)

hromcod

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hromcod

I purchased this for my son's bday. The remote control does not work. There is suppose to be a switch on the tracker to engage the remote. The switch does not exist. There is just piece of plastic where the switch is suppose to be.

TaylorSwiftsHaircut

quality posts: 33 Private Messages TaylorSwiftsHaircut

Staff

hromcod wrote:I purchased this for my son's bday. The remote control does not work. There is suppose to be a switch on the tracker to engage the remote. The switch does not exist. There is just piece of plastic where the switch is suppose to be.

Uh oh! I'm really sorry to hear that. If you haven’t already, please use the Customer Service form for assistance.

dmordarski

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dmordarski

Purchased one the last time it was on woot, everything works fantastic, my 2 year old loves driving it. You gotta pair the remote to the tractor to get it to work.

dave1969

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dave1969
dmordarski wrote:Purchased one the last time it was on woot, everything works fantastic, my 2 year old loves driving it. You gotta pair the remote to the tractor to get it to work.

So does the remote work? I sent this to my daughter and she said it was missing a switch on the tractor to make the remote work.