Top 13% of all Woots

Quality Posts

wootstalkerbot

quality posts: 16 Private Messages wootstalkerbot

[Preview 1][Preview 2]

e-Go! Portable Children's AudioBooks
Price: $24.99
Shipping Options:: $5 Standard
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 1-2 business days (Monday, May 15 to Tuesday, May 16) + transit
Condition: New

Buy It Search Amazon Search Google

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
4/5/2017 - $24.99
2/28/2017 - $24.99 - Click To See Discussion (27 comments)

mesauter

quality posts: 9 Private Messages mesauter

My grandsons spend way too much time on their iPads already, to the point where their time has been limited to 1/2 hour a day. Kids should be reading paper books instead of staring at an electronic device.

ppublishers

quality posts: 13 Private Messages ppublishers

Hi everybody! Nic here from the e-GO! Library.

I wanted to drop in to [A] say that I'll be checking in when I can to help answer any questions, but also to [B] proactively answers the most common ones now so here goes…

> there is a link to a list of all the books included in the product description. Alternatively the list can also be found at:

https://www.egolibrary.com/kids-audiobooks

> these are all UNabridged versions

> these are NOT from Librivox or otherwise free elsewhere. They were recorded in a studio by professional actors* in high quality sound. Most have British accents while a few are American.

*'Professional' actors, not 'celebrities', so you don't have to worry about Samuel L. Jackson swearing at your kids ;-)

> Here is a sample:

http://www.egolibrary.com/data/demo/Tom-Sawyer.mp3

> The AudioBooks are in the MP3 format so they can be played through any device capable of Mp3 playback (iPads, Android, Walkmans, computers, etc)

> As we encourage sharing these are not protected or restricted in any way. By all means, feel free share with friends and family. The more the merrier!

Also if this helps, here are the discussions from a previous Woot:

http://kids.woot.com/forums/viewpost.aspx?postid=6977588

Thanks in advance for your interest! Again I'll be around if you need anything.

Best,

Nic

ppublishers

mesauter wrote:My grandsons spend way too much time on their iPads already, to the point where their time has been limited to 1/2 hour a day. Kids should be reading paper books instead of staring at an electronic device.

Thanks for the comments. Please note these are AudioBooks for listening.

And while we certainly don't want them to replace physical books, they [1]can help children appreciate books in general and [2] can actually help replace video games/internet/etc in many situations (say in the car, at night, so forth).

Hope that helps. Thanks! Nic

nelleleon

quality posts: 3 Private Messages nelleleon

My girl listens to her e-Go! every night; tells me she can't go to sleep without it. She loves Nesbit and now has many of his books memorized (thanks e-Go!).

ppublishers

nelleleon wrote:My girl listens to her e-Go! every night; tells me she can't go to sleep without it. She loves Nesbit and now has many of his books memorized (thanks e-Go!).

Thank you so much for sharing that! Love it! Have a great weekend!