Top 23% of Kids Woots
Top 19% of all Woots
Woots Sold (rank):
Top 1% of Kids Woots
Top 1% of all Woots

TaylorSwiftsHaircut

quality posts: 33 Private Messages TaylorSwiftsHaircut

Staff

Woohoo! We lowered the price of this item. If you ordered it earlier today, have no fear- the extra money will be headed back to you soon.

twomper

quality posts: 1 Private Messages twomper
Great For Anxiety, ADHD, Autism, Quit Smoking, Staying Awake On Long Car Drives. Clinically show to improve cognition while promote relaxation

Are you suggesting that this is a medical device that's regulated by the FDA?

mderoller

quality posts: 13 Private Messages mderoller

The bat body looks 3D printed with rough edges.

OT

quality posts: 0 Private Messages OT

I ordered this one and was sent the other all black ipm Batman one. 😯

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1006 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

OT wrote:I ordered this one and was sent the other all black ipm Batman one. 😯

I'm sorry. Please use the Woot Customer Service form for assistance.

To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

blynn2020

quality posts: 1 Private Messages blynn2020
OT wrote:I ordered this one and was sent the other all black ipm Batman one. 😯

I also received the wrong spinner. I just emailed customer service. Hopefully, this is resolved quickly.

pleepleus

quality posts: 2 Private Messages pleepleus

My kid has ADHD and the only thing that calms him is playing the bongo drums. Hope that doesn't bother anyone else in his class!

iggy517

quality posts: 0 Private Messages iggy517

apparently it must be a common issue because same thing happened to me, just got it today was super excited and noticed the difference and contacted customer service right away. Now the waiting game.

OT

quality posts: 0 Private Messages OT
ThunderThighs wrote:I'm sorry. Please use the Woot Customer Service form for assistance.

Since I was refunded, if I order it again will I receive the correct one? Has anyone received the correct one?!

ThunderThighs

Staff

OT wrote:Since I was refunded, if I order it again will I receive the correct one? Has anyone received the correct one?!

We've sold thousands and have had maybe 5-10 issues. We've checked with the vendor and everything is set up correctly. Looks to be a one-off error.

All that said, fingers crossed.

To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

jaws8817

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jaws8817

Is the list price in Canadian dollars?! On what planet is this thing $59?? My son and I went to the flea market last week and they were in line with the pricing shown here.

Shady Woot!, just shady...

mderoller

quality posts: 13 Private Messages mderoller
blynn2020 wrote:I also received the wrong spinner. I just emailed customer service. Hopefully, this is resolved quickly.

Same here.Just got it today and it's the IPM one.

pzigly

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pzigly

I ordered this one and the light up one. Both were supposed to be the expensive ones but both were the ipm ones.

TaylorSwiftsHaircut

quality posts: 33 Private Messages TaylorSwiftsHaircut

Staff

pzigly wrote:I ordered this one and the light up one. Both were supposed to be the expensive ones but both were the ipm ones.

I'm sorry about that. Please contact customer service to report the issue.

pzigly

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pzigly
TaylorSwiftsHaircut wrote:I'm sorry about that. Please contact customer service to report the issue.

I sent them a message as soon as I noticed the difference, then I went to the forum to see if other people had the same issue and sure enough its the main topic of discussion. Hopefully they send me the right one instead of just a refund. Both batmans I received were the IPM and the 1 light up one was also IPM. They look cheaper than the $59 batman

MommaBeary

quality posts: 13 Private Messages MommaBeary
ThunderThighs wrote:We've sold thousands and have had maybe 5-10 issues. We've checked with the vendor and everything is set up correctly. Looks to be a one-off error.

All that said, fingers crossed.

Sorry to say, the crossed fingers didn't work. :'(

We also got the all black ones. Guess I'm off to contact customer service.

ThunderThighs

Staff

MommaBeary wrote:Sorry to say, the crossed fingers didn't work. :'(

We also got the all black ones. Guess I'm off to contact customer service.

Well crap. I'll let the team know.