tdmvp73

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tdmvp73

Hey guys,

I figured I'd pass this along to anyone looking for some cool educational toys for their children.

NOTE: This item is Shipped Free from the U.S.A, and should arrive in 3 to 7 days. It is recommended for Children Age 6 and Up.

Product Features:

• MORE THAN FUN FOR KIDS: With powerful magnetic tiles and vibrant rainbow colors,The Newisland Magnetic Blocks can easy connect and with powerful magnetic force to make DIY building models an ease for children.
  • EDUCATIONAL TOY: the Newisland Magnetic set helps encourages your child's creativity, brain development and critical thinking. It's a great toy that can provide hours of fun, creative play with your kids. Set includes 36 Total Pieces: 14 Pieces of Triangles and 22 Pieces of Squares Blocks.
  • SAFE & DURABLE: This Newisland product is made of high-quality original ABS material. All rainbow color pieces have been through an ultrasonic process to ensure a tight connection, which prevent them from breaking apart and makes them safe to use.
  • BONUS BAG: The set comes with a green container bag, which makes it easy to put all the pieces back in it after playing, and you can take it anywhere to keep your children entertained.
  • 12-Month Product Warranty and 24-Hour Customer Support

wo2leo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wo2leo

Great toys for my gift stash!