2 months ago
Order Pace (rank):
Top 23% of Kids Woots
Top 19% of all Woots
Woots Sold (rank):
Top 16% of Kids Woots
Top 18% of all Woots

Quality Posts

• (12:43 AM, 4/20/2017) woncoolone cleans up with some reviews.

wootstalkerbot

quality posts: 16 Private Messages wootstalkerbot

[Preview 1][Preview 2][Preview 3][Preview 4][Preview 5][Preview 6][Preview 7]

Utensils, Pots & Pans, Wash & Dry Dish Set
Price: $35.99
Shipping Options:: $5 Standard
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 1-2 business days (Friday, Apr 21 to Monday, Apr 24) + transit
Condition: New

Buy It Search Amazon Search Google

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
3/16/2017 - $35.99 (Woot Plus)
3/16/2017 - $35.99 (Woot Plus)

cobera399

quality posts: 2 Private Messages cobera399

Why is kitchenware in "Kids & Toys" category?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1006 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

cobera399 wrote:Why is kitchenware in "Kids & Toys" category?

You get around. Notice the itty bitty size of these items. We're training our kids early to cook our meals when they can see the top of the stove.

To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

woncoolone

quality posts: 4144 Private Messages woncoolone

anddreus

quality posts: 6 Private Messages anddreus

I bought a set similar to this one years ago for my 5 year old daughter and my feminist Sister-in-law had a meltdown. I am glad they show a boy in the pictures too.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1006 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

anddreus wrote:I bought a set similar to this one years ago for my 5 year old daughter and my feminist Sister-in-law had a meltdown. I am glad they show a boy in the pictures too.

Believe me, that's the first think I looked for when previewing. If we don't have both gender represented, we hear about it.

To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

charliecarroll

quality posts: 110 Private Messages charliecarroll
ThunderThighs wrote:Believe me, that's the first think I looked for when previewing. If we don't have both gender represented, we hear about it.

It is a shame but that seems to be the way of the world today. Don't offend the "PC People" or be ready to pay the price.