Top 17% of Kids Woots
Top 19% of all Woots

Quality Posts

wootstalkerbot

quality posts: 16 Private Messages wootstalkerbot

12V Power Tractor Ride-On with Remote
Price: $159.99
Shipping Options:: $5 Standard
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 3-5 business days. (Monday, Mar 20 to Thursday, Mar 23) + transit
Condition: New

Buy It Search Amazon Search Google

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
11/26/2016 - $159.99 - Click To See Discussion (1 comments)
10/28/2016 - $159.99 - Click To See Discussion (12 comments)
8/29/2016 - $159.99 - Click To See Discussion (13 comments)

4/18/2016 - $159.99 (Woot Plus)
4/18/2016 - $159.99 (Woot Plus)

jedediahsm

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jedediahsm

Don't do it!! Read reviews...

tony4thgen

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tony4thgen

Do we know if this has a seat belt attachments?

nofro

quality posts: 1 Private Messages nofro

Got one of these in a previous woot. It's not as bad as the reviews say. The assembly wasn't terribly difficult and it works fine so far.

The reviews showing DOA or only working plugged in probably didnt notice that the battery is shipped unplugged and you need to access it under the seat to plug in before charging.

My kid love the music (chinese sounding kiddy tunes at the push of a button) and the remote control helps keep him on track until he figures out how to steer on his own.

Edit: No seatbelts on the one I purchased. Moves pretty quick for a little kid, but you can limit the speed with the remote.

mcwhitie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mcwhitie

Do not order this!

I got this for my son for christmas. I spent 2 hours putting it together since the manual was made into English using google translate. After wasting all that time, it was sinply a broken product.
The remote did not work.
The manual mode did not work.
The batter charger wouldn't connect to the battery.
It looked nice, but failed to function.
Luckily, woot has a great return policy!

GreenPez

quality posts: 1 Private Messages GreenPez
nofro wrote:Got one of these in a previous woot. It's not as bad as the reviews say. The assembly wasn't terribly difficult and it works fine so far.

The reviews showing DOA or only working plugged in probably didnt notice that the battery is shipped unplugged and you need to access it under the seat to plug in before charging.

My kid love the music (chinese sounding kiddy tunes at the push of a button) and the remote control helps keep him on track until he figures out how to steer on his own.

Edit: No seatbelts on the one I purchased. Moves pretty quick for a little kid, but you can limit the speed with the remote.

This is spot on. Assembly was easy and mine still works good almost 2 years later. No seatbelt on mine either.

salambeth

quality posts: 0 Private Messages salambeth

Got one of these for my nephew for christmas too. Like everyone else is saying assembly was pretty easy, in fact the one I bought came with a few extra parts, a couple extra washers, an extra wheel bushing, and a few extra screws. Instructions looked like they were translated from chinese but were comprehensive enough to easily understand.

The toy rides and works well for my nephew but the remote feature DOES NOT WORK AT ALL. Which isn't a big deal IMO, as long as the toy its self works and he can drive it around. As also said the toy is pretty quick and you'd need to be in decent physical health to keep up with it on foot. My brother and his wife don't like the music tones but they can get around that with the audio input jack.

All in all, it's not the greatest quality but for the price listed here on WOOT it's worth it IMO.

misguidedsoul

quality posts: 4 Private Messages misguidedsoul

How long will the 12v last while I use it to level my back yard ? LOL