WootBot

quality posts: 16 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: In a fight between you and Spiderman, who would win?
  • 31.8% - Me! 149
  • 68.2% - Spiderman... 319
468 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

PocketBrain

quality posts: 61 Private Messages PocketBrain

I wouldn't antagonize Spider-Man. Between the spider-sense, enhanced strength, and amazing agility, I just couldn't contend. Plus, he's got better things to do than put yahoos in their respective places.

Thanks to up-to-the-minute tracking, I don't track my package so much as stalk it.

moles1138

quality posts: 46 Private Messages moles1138

*Spider-Man

Why would I fight Spider-Man?

Cebcurg

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Cebcurg

This fight would be very brief, and I am confident in saying that I would be the victor. I have on very good authority the true identity of Spiderman, I will not share it (for the purposes of keeping my conscience clear, since so far he has proven himself to be very friendly to the neighborhood) but should he ever decide to cross me - but in case he is reading this; I know who you are PP, I know where you live, I know where you got your powers, I know all your weaknesses, I know all your enemies, I know who your girlfriend and family members are, I know what makes you tick. You know nothing of me.

Bwahahaha.

ardubu

quality posts: 9 Private Messages ardubu

I have long range take out capability.

Ah, the hell with it.

ChristopherHoffman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ChristopherHoffman

A word and a number:

GLOCK 43