Top 18% of Kids Woots
Top 21% of all Woots

wootstalkerbot

quality posts: 16 Private Messages wootstalkerbot

[Preview 1]

Homeware 48'' Foosball Table
Price: $87.99
Shipping Options:: $5 Standard
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 3-5 business days. (Wednesday, Mar 15 to Monday, Mar 20) + transit
Condition: New

Buy It Search Amazon Search Google

stormchaserbh

quality posts: 1 Private Messages stormchaserbh

Looks very much in the same ballpark with:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Foosball-Soccer-Table-48-Competition-Sized-Arcade-Game-Room-Hockey-Family-Sport-/161966274997

similar (perceived) quality from the pictures, within an inch either way on all dimensions

except:
- the legs on that one look a little more sturdy than Woot's, with the square cross-section, and they have a metal cross piece on the end instead of the particle board - probable advantage, eBay
- that one has cupholders - advantage, eBay
- no biggie either way - that one has red/white players instead of red/blue
- $69.99 free shipping compared to $92.99 w/shipping from Woot - big advantage, eBay

169 Woots, including 6 BeeOhCees, 18 LeakFrogs, 19 SanDisk MP3 players, 6 Screaming Woot Monkeys and a pair of Woot-Off Lights!! (But no Bacon Salt or Roombas yet)

jvspencer

quality posts: 18 Private Messages jvspencer

The EBay version has many of the players facing the wrong direction. ADVANTAGE woot!!!!

kgpittm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kgpittm

Looks almost identical to cheaper one at Walmart...

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Costway-Foosball-Soccer-Table-48-Competition-Sized-Arcade-Game-Room-Hockey-Family-Sport/182405206

[MOD: Different brand. Look at the legs.]

gakirkness

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gakirkness

Assembly was fairly simple with directions that weren't clear but we eventually figured them out. Materials quality was lower than I expected, even for a cheap table. First point of the first game we played and one of the bars bends far enough that the defenseman is slapping the pitch and won't rotate. Metal is thin and flimsy so while I was able to bend it back into passable straightness, I know it's going to break there in short order. Waste of money. I thought it was too good to be true and I was right.