4%
4%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3643 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

Time to check out the product page and great reviews (4.6 out of 5.0) over at amazon

wootstalkerbot

quality posts: 13 Private Messages wootstalkerbot

[Preview 1][Preview 2][Preview 3][Preview 4][Preview 5][Preview 6][Preview 7]

Benny the Jumping Bull 6-Colors
Price: $24.99
Shipping Options:: $5 Standard
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 3-5 business days (Thursday, Aug 14 to Tuesday, Aug 19) + transit
Condition: New

Buy It Search Amazon Search Google

***Facebook/Twitter notifications enabled***

Woot Tracker | Woot Plus Tracker | Droid App | Chat |Contests | T-Shirt Trade | Derby Stats

quark613

quality posts: 11 Private Messages quark613

Whaddya know, I JUST bought my grandson a Rody (the original of these sorts of things, I think - made in Italy) for his second birthday....

woncoolone

quality posts: 878 Private Messages woncoolone

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 584 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

woncoolone wrote:Ok reviews over at Overstock

OK? Dang, 5 of 9 gave it 5 stars.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

hudsonmd

quality posts: 1 Private Messages hudsonmd

My kids got these from their aunt a couple of years ago. They absolutely love them, though my son (now 5) is a bit big to use his. Never a need to re-inflate them, very durable, and a good way to get some energy out when the weather outside isn't good.

My son regularly gets over a foot of air when he gets going - these "enhance" his jumping to give him a few more inches and a soft landing.

My daughter (now 3) doesn't fly as high, but they have a great time together "at the rodeo".

wootmatthew

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wootmatthew

It's a good product, but it's always awkward shoving a tube into the things butt to inflate it. Before you do this, you have to pull out the butt plug...
Yeah. Strange design.

cinoclav

quality posts: 220 Private Messages cinoclav
wootmatthew wrote:It's a good product, but it's always awkward shoving a tube into the things butt to inflate it. Before you do this, you have to pull out the butt plug...
Yeah. Strange design.

I have no kids, but I want to buy it just to give to someone so I can watch the hilarity ensue as they fill it for the first time.

giolee88

quality posts: 16 Private Messages giolee88
quark613 wrote:Whaddya know, I JUST bought my grandson a Rody (the original of these sorts of things, I think - made in Italy) for his second birthday....

We have a Rody. Let me tell you, if this is like a Rody, it is seriously worth getting!

marquis1photo

quality posts: 4 Private Messages marquis1photo

We got one of these in Afghanistan and put it on the hood of our truck. Was a big hit with the locals.

Buckycubes and misc kids.woots.
I love woot-offs

jholop

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jholop

Has anyone received their order yet? Mine has said shipping now for a week.

ThunderThighs

Staff

jholop wrote:Has anyone received their order yet? Mine has said shipping now for a week.

It should ship out in 3-5 business days. Yesterday was the 5th business day so it's possible we'll receive tracking today or tomorrow. Thank you for your patience.

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

clone73

quality posts: 0 Private Messages clone73
ThunderThighs wrote:It should ship out in 3-5 business days. Yesterday was the 5th business day so it's possible we'll receive tracking today or tomorrow. Thank you for your patience.

I still haven't received tracking and my status shows it hasn't shipped.

agingdragqueen

quality posts: 129 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

clone73 wrote:I still haven't received tracking and my status shows it hasn't shipped.

Go ahead and email into support@woot.com. I have seen a couple others still complaining about the same- we'll be indicating so in our escalations to CS this afternoon, hopefully we can get this figured out ASAP.

jholop

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jholop

Is it just the green ones not shipping? Has anyone recieved theirs yet? My super official case number got me nowhere.

iltalza

quality posts: 0 Private Messages iltalza

It's been more than 10 days, but I found that Woot didn't ship I ordered yet. They already finished transaction from my credit card before shipping. I would like to cancel it.

ThunderThighs

Staff

Hey all. These have shipped but there were some problems with the tracking file from the vendor. We got new tracking info late last night so it should be uploaded soon. That'll kick out an email to you.

Sorry for the worries.

FORUM MODERATOR

clone73

quality posts: 0 Private Messages clone73

I got the tracking email this morning. Thanks.