zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

wootstalkerbot

quality posts: 13 Private Messages wootstalkerbot

[Preview 1][Preview 2][Preview 3][Preview 4]

Thomas and Friends 4-DVD Bundle Set
Price: $9.99
Shipping Options:: $5 Standard
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 3-5 business days (Wednesday, Aug 13 to Monday, Aug 18) + transit
Condition: New

Buy It Search Amazon Search Google

***Facebook/Twitter notifications enabled***

Woot Tracker | Woot Plus Tracker | Droid App | Chat |Contests | T-Shirt Trade | Derby Stats

woncoolone

quality posts: 721 Private Messages woncoolone

mdickinson

quality posts: 10 Private Messages mdickinson

These are nice kids programs, and my children loved them during the 2 year old to 5 year old time period.

If you have Netflix, these might not be a good deal, because most or all of these episodes are available for streaming.

If you don't have Netflix, the price ($10 plus $5 shipping), makes it make sense to buy two for $25 (one to give as a gift at some kid's birthday party you haven't been invited to yet :-)

mkentosh

quality posts: 310 Private Messages mkentosh

Sorry, I like my Thomas with Ringo and George as the Conductor.....

rytard22

quality posts: 1 Private Messages rytard22
mdickinson wrote:These are nice kids programs, and my children loved them during the 2 year old to 5 year old time period.

If you have Netflix, these might not be a good deal, because most or all of these episodes are available for streaming.

If you don't have Netflix, the price ($10 plus $5 shipping), makes it make sense to buy two for $25 (one to give as a gift at some kid's birthday party you haven't been invited to yet :-)

Sorry, but this is not true. Netflix only has about a dozen Thomas episodes, half of which are digitally animated and the other half are stop motion. If your kid is like mine, he's only interested in the animated episodes. If your kid is REALLY like mine, the only one of those he ever wants to watch is Blue Mountain Mystery (Come on sing a-loo-oo-oong, Blue Mountain Mystery! The secret in the hills!).
I'm ordering these so he can hopefully find a new episode to become addicted to. I've almost memorized BMM, which means I've almost gone insane!

sagce

quality posts: 3 Private Messages sagce

should have put this during the week - people with kids don't have time to look at their e-mail on the weekends - hello? that's when they are with their kids