0%
0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3452 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

Time to check out the product page and solid reviews (4 out of 5 stars) over at toysrus.com

wootstalkerbot

quality posts: 10 Private Messages wootstalkerbot

[Preview 1][Preview 2][Preview 3][Preview 4]

Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 Kids Tablet w/Case
Price: $99.99
Shipping Options:: $5 Standard OR $10 Two-Day OR $20 One-Day
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 1-2 business days (Monday, Aug 11 to Tuesday, Aug 12) + transit
Condition: Factory Reconditioned

Buy It Search Amazon Search Google

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
7/24/2014 - $124.99 (Woot-off) - 0 comment(s)
7/13/2014 - $124.99 - 4 comment(s)
6/25/2014 - $129.99 (Woot-off) - 5 comment(s)

7/1/2014 - $129.99 (Woot Plus)
6/24/2014 - $129.99 (Woot Plus)
6/10/2014 - $129.99 (Woot Plus)

***Facebook/Twitter notifications enabled***

Woot Tracker | Woot Plus Tracker | Droid App | Chat |Contests | T-Shirt Trade | Derby Stats

lichme

quality posts: 2836 Private Messages lichme

Price Drop Alert

Wooter Reviews:

oakenspirit wrote:I bought this last time it was around for my three year old- She adores it. In fact, she prefers a couple of the games that came with it over ones I bought thinking she'd love em.

We just drove back and forth from SC to PA and my lil daughter was happy as a clam looking at books, singing, or playing on this thing.

Great purchase- essential part of our reward system now- heh

solisceron wrote:We own 2 of these. Purchased refurb within the past 3-6 months.

The included bumper helps with grip and does a good job protecting the tab from falls or from slipping if leaned up against something, but I ended up replacing the orange bumpers on both our tabs with flip cases that have stands since my kids often use their tabs to watch videos and it was just easier for them.

I bought a 64GB MicroSD card for each tab, loaded them up with the kids favorite movies and youtube videos and set it up so all content they create on the tab is saved to the card. The only thing I haven't been able to figure out is how to get apps to load onto the external SD card. 8GB runs out fast, and my kids have taken to temporarily uninstalling apps to make space for their other apps to work properly then removing that one and reinstalling whatever app they want to use next. It really stinks when we're traveling or don't have Wi-Fi readily available b/c then they can't reinstall the apps they removed. I would be annoyed if I had to do that, but the kids just roll with it.

As for the standard mode vs kid mode: you can only access the preinstalled apps from kid mode. The apps are fun and cute and kidsafe and will keep your child entertained. Kid mode itself has really cute backgrounds and cute music. My kids had 10" Xoom and Asus tabs before they got these cute Samsung kid tablets so they already owned a bunch of games/apps from Google and Amazon. They love the kid mode interface, but for better or worse, their regular apps are not so easily accessible from kid mode since kid mode limits how many apps can be displayed. After a couple months of typing in my passcode several times a day to get them from kid screen to parent screen and back so they could use the different apps whenever they want, I wound up giving each of them their own easy-to-remember passcodes to toggle back and forth between screens on their own without having to come find me every time. I still consider this tab a great deal. My kids love their tabs b/c they're small and cute and easy to carry around on their own. I love the fact that the tab works really well and has a great price tag.

giolee88

quality posts: 16 Private Messages giolee88

How low can it gooooo?!
Man the kid loves this. And he doesn't give a rat's butt whether its upgrade able.

cibm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cibm

I bought this in April and it stopped working by June and Samsung is giving me the run around about fixing it because it is refurbished,

them1ightytac0

quality posts: 1 Private Messages them1ightytac0
giolee88 wrote:How low can it gooooo?!
Man the kid loves this. And he doesn't give a rat's butt whether its upgrade able.

This. Purchased it for my daughter and she loves it. Also loaded up XBMC on it and gave her access to the "kids" video section of my NAS so she can watch her shows.

Last a picked up this case: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Samsung-Galaxy-Tab-3-7-0-P3200-P3210-Tablet-Car-Headrest-Mount-Case-Holder-TFY-/261333780267?pt=Other_Tablet_eReader_Accessories&var=&hash=item3cd8b5072b and slapped some movies on the SD card. Lifesaver for long trips.

jnbcox

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jnbcox

So, for under $130, I picked this up and added the 2 year SquareTrade Warranty. ($104 + $24)

I don't even plan on giving it to a child either, I'm going to root it and use it myself.

I'm also going to pick up a 32GB microSD card for it in a few weeks. to add more storage for all of my 'needs.'

jlwagner76

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jlwagner76

Considering getting a 3rd for the family.... but...

jlwagner76

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jlwagner76
cibm wrote:I bought this in April and it stopped working by June and Samsung is giving me the run around about fixing it because it is refurbished,

This may be helpful for cibm? We purchased two refurbs from WOOT, one quit working and wouldn't charge while on a family road trip... CRISIS...

I found this:
http://www.bigpicturebigsound.com/Samsung-Galaxy-Tab-3-Won-t-Charge-or-Turn-On---How-to-Fix.shtml

You essentially have to disconnect and reconnect the battery connection... SCARY... but 8 hours in a car that day without it was SCARIER!

I essentially did this fix in a hotel room with nothing but a hairpin & desperation!

Totally sucks to buy a refurb and have problems within the first month. From this point forward, we can't let the battery totally run out or we have to redo this "fix".

In general, tablet is awesome for all my kids... 2 years to 8 years. I'm not disappointed in the refurb model, disappointed in Samsung for not having a fix.

go1tiger

quality posts: 0 Private Messages go1tiger

I am unable to buy the 1 year replacement warranty. I click on it, and takes me to a page that says there was a problem. HELP! I want to buy this, but I want the warranty for it too.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 564 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

go1tiger wrote:I am unable to buy the 1 year replacement warranty. I click on it, and takes me to a page that says there was a problem. HELP! I want to buy this, but I want the warranty for it too.

Hmmm, looks like it's not working because the item is sold out. I'm trying to see what I can find out about that. That didn't used to happen.

FORUM MODERATOR............................ON VACATION
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

Weazdog

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Weazdog

Love the tablet however I can't plug the Micro usb cable in to charge. I think i have a bad port on my unit. I've opened a case on it. CAS-868445-W9K0T7. Just waiting on a response to determine next steps for repair or replacement.

jnbcox

Not sure what is going on with this Woot Purchase. I still haven't gotten it and it's been 8 days. Normally I receive my items within a 5 day time frame, but even the tracking link just says 'Pre-Shipment Info Sent to USPS'
What the heck?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 564 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

jnbcox wrote:Not sure what is going on with this Woot Purchase. I still haven't gotten it and it's been 8 days. Normally I receive my items within a 5 day time frame, but even the tracking link just says 'Pre-Shipment Info Sent to USPS'
What the heck?

Hi there. It's been shipped via FedEx SmartPost. If you use your tracking number on FedEx.com, you'll see that they handed it off to your post office for final delivery. It can take a few days for your post office to sort & deliver the package. You might check with your post office to speed things up.

FORUM MODERATOR............................ON VACATION
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

jnbcox

ThunderThighs wrote:Hi there. It's been shipped via FedEx SmartPost. If you use your tracking number on FedEx.com, you'll see that they handed it off to your post office for final delivery. It can take a few days for your post office to sort & deliver the package. You might check with your post office to speed things up.

I appreciate the tip and I can see that since Aug 13th it's been 'In transit to U.S. Postal Service'

What happens if they've lost it in transit?

jnbcox

Okay, so it's now been 13 days since the last shipment tracking update and no sign of it at the post office or with FedEx. The tracking data still says the same thing: In Transit
What are my options here?

manhandsha

quality posts: 34 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

jnbcox wrote:Okay, so it's now been 13 days since the last shipment tracking update and no sign of it at the post office or with FedEx. The tracking data still says the same thing: In Transit
What are my options here?

If you haven't, please email your order details to support@woot.com. CS can let you know what options are available.

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

BereyGuido

quality posts: 0 Private Messages BereyGuido

I bought it, it does not work and WOOT is not answering through the support page. It's been 10 days

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 157 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

BereyGuido wrote:I bought it, it does not work and WOOT is not answering through the support page. It's been 10 days

I'm unsure as to why you have yet to received a response.

I've gone ahead and forwarded your post and information along to Woot Member Services to investigate the issue.

Thank you for your continued patience during this matter.

You should hopefully receive a response very soon.