conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3537 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

wootstalkerbot

quality posts: 13 Private Messages wootstalkerbot

[Preview 1][Preview 2][Preview 3][Preview 4]

TMNT Backpack for School
Price: $18.99
Shipping Options:: $5 Standard OR $9 Two-Day OR $12 One-Day
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 1-2 business days (Tuesday, Aug 05 to Wednesday, Aug 06) + transit
Condition: New

Buy It Search Amazon Search Google

***Facebook/Twitter notifications enabled***

Woot Tracker | Woot Plus Tracker | Droid App | Chat |Contests | T-Shirt Trade | Derby Stats

zener

quality posts: 22 Private Messages zener

Is this big enough to fit a regular sized spiral notebook?

woncoolone

quality posts: 782 Private Messages woncoolone

sjburcher

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sjburcher
zener wrote:Is this big enough to fit a regular sized spiral notebook?

Yup. Larger binders might prove difficult though.

desynergy

quality posts: 8 Private Messages desynergy

SunflowerPrincess

quality posts: 18 Private Messages SunflowerPrincess

Well I'm in for one. Hoping that giving it to my 6 year old will change his mind about going into 1st grade. Never hurts to have a cool backpack.

Oops, my Tiara slipped!

us2kurkos

quality posts: 0 Private Messages us2kurkos

We got this backpack the last time it was on Woot. While it is the cutest thing ever, it is definitely short on space. It barely fits a 1" binder and a lunch box...the zipper is stretched around the binder to close it. But if your child just has a spiral or folder, then it is fine!

docalien

quality posts: 1 Private Messages docalien
us2kurkos wrote:We got this backpack the last time it was on Woot. While it is the cutest thing ever, it is definitely short on space. It barely fits a 1" binder and a lunch box...the zipper is stretched around the binder to close it. But if your child just has a spiral or folder, then it is fine!

I would agree. This is good for kids in kindergarten or maybe first grade, but after that, you're not going to fit everything they need into this backpack.

Could maybe get more use as an overnight bag or sleepover bag.

pamisperfect

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pamisperfect

Ordered this last time around, but I guess woot ran out and I was left with a very disappointed 6 year old checking the mail for weeks. If I order it this time are we actually going to receive one or will my son's heart be broken again?

pkrzycki

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pkrzycki

Has anyone heard of these in adult sizes?

Im asking for a friend.

ricerx

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ricerx

This was made popular by Jenna Marbles. We got this for our daughter almost 3 yrs ago and paid about the same price. Found it on ebay and were actually on sale at spencer's for about the same price because there was a newer model that came out. The newer one had a built in hoodie. The bag is a decent size about the same size as my Eddie Bauer backpack. The problem is the shape and materials used that limits what you can put in it. It is padded all around so it can hold it's shape which limits the holding capacity. It can hold a 15 in laptop that's 1 inch thick and has additional space to hold a few other things in the "hump" area. Like someone stated a 1 inch binder and a lunch box and maybe some light clothing is probably the limit. It still looks new for being 3 years old.

My daughter gets complements and ooos and ahhs a lot. She was known as the girl with the turtle back pack! I wore it the other day when we took our daughter out and had 2 people come up saying it's so cool!

cyberkyst

quality posts: 2 Private Messages cyberkyst

We got one from SuperHeroDen, and my three year old is in TMNT heaven! It's now his daycare bag, and it definitely doesn't have the space a normal backpack does, but we're just packing extra changes of clothes and a water bottle.

The masks are felt. I don't expect them to last long. Preschoolers are abusive to their superhero gear. ;-)