3%
2%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3643 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

Check out these comments from when this was offered in June.

and

Remember, max weight on this little guy is 70 lbs.

wootstalkerbot

quality posts: 13 Private Messages wootstalkerbot

[Preview 1]

Cruisin' Coupe Battery Operated Classic Car with Remote
Price: $99.99
Shipping Options:: $5 Standard
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 3-5 business days (Thursday, Jul 31 to Tuesday, Aug 05) + transit
Condition: New

Buy It Search Amazon Search Google

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
6/1/2014 - $99.99 - 10 comment(s)

***Facebook/Twitter notifications enabled***

Woot Tracker | Woot Plus Tracker | Droid App | Chat |Contests | T-Shirt Trade | Derby Stats

Samus

quality posts: 20 Private Messages Samus
wootstalkerbot wrote:[Preview 1]

Cruisin' Coupe Battery Operated Classic Car with Remote
Price: $99.99
Shipping Options:: $5 Standard
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 3-5 business days (Thursday, Jul 31 to Tuesday, Aug 05) + transit
Condition: New

Buy It Search Amazon Search Google

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
6/1/2014 - $99.99 - 10 comment(s)

Hmm, I'm in. My girl just turned 2 and this will definitely make her Summer.

jsnbbq

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jsnbbq

Bought one last time and front light went out the first day, then a couple days later the top part of the front led went out, scratches all over, and was told no exchanges only refund and send back.

woncoolone

quality posts: 878 Private Messages woncoolone

first2summit

quality posts: 8 Private Messages first2summit
jsnbbq wrote:Bought one last time and front light went out the first day, then a couple days later the top part of the front led went out, scratches all over, and was told no exchanges only refund and send back.

Bought this last time and the only issues I had was the cotter pin for one of the wheels fell off and the seat belt buckle broke but that's it.

The car has been great and has at least an hour's battery life on it. My 20 month (25lb) loves riding around with it honking the horn while I control it with the remote. I showed my 4.5 yr old god daughter (35lb) how to drive it last weekend and loves it. I have driven both of them around so it can handle the weight.

The crazy thing is that you can hook up an MP3 player to play music from its speakers. (It comes with a headphone jack.)

first2summit

quality posts: 8 Private Messages first2summit

The description that the remote overrides the kid's driving isn't accurate.

There's a rocker switch on the dash for manual (kid driving) or remote so if you have it to remote, the kid can simple switch it to manual and you wouldn't have control any more. And even if you have it on remote, the kid can easily overpower the steering motor.

But this isn't that much of a concern because the car doesn't go that fast so you can easily catch up to it.

I don't know what the range of the remote is but safety/common sense dictates you shouldn't let it get far.

undertheambersky

quality posts: 0 Private Messages undertheambersky

Those of you that have this, does it have a "gas" pedal control or push button control (like on the steering wheel) for when the child is controlling the vehicle? Thank you.

bstreep

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bstreep

Please, folks, before you buy this. We bought one for our grandson last time out (different model - SLS). The failure rate is very high. His never even worked. After going 'round and 'round with Woot, they finally ended up refunding our money. However, EVERYONE missed the point: He got a bright red toy, that never worked. So, unless you are prepared to go find one elsewhere for a whole lot more money (as we ended up having to do), don't buy this. This whole deal pretty much turned me off of woot.

nitrous

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nitrous

I Just received this for my one year old. The manual states this is for ages 3-8. Odd I know, with that picture of a baby in it.

No issues, it works great. She loves sitting in it and riding around. It's slow, which is good thing.

It does have a gas pedal.

RobinBobcat

quality posts: 41 Private Messages RobinBobcat

Does it come in adult sizes?

Meow

Go Squarryls!

undertheambersky

quality posts: 0 Private Messages undertheambersky
nitrous wrote:I Just received this for my one year old. The manual states this is for ages 3-8. Odd I know, with that picture of a baby in it.

No issues, it works great. She loves sitting in it and riding around. It's slow, which is good thing.

It does have a gas pedal.

Thank you! I'm looking at it for a 2nd birthday.

chiragpatel29

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chiragpatel29

Got one o
In June but the remote did not last whole month don't work any more .
all the light's come up but it won't move it still works without the remote manually