WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Baby Goodies That Won't Last!!

Just like their desire to snuggle with you.

greentiger

quality posts: 0 Private Messages greentiger

What adorable BABIES!!!

chyiochan

quality posts: 1 Private Messages chyiochan

I missed the Dr. Mom Otoscope for the 4th time. Fantastic. I look every day but I try to get as much sleep as possible before baby wakes up! Jeez, I'll never be able to get that thing especially when it literally sold out after an hour! (Midnight to 1am!!)

Sucks too, since I would have detected my sons current ear-infection a whole lot earlier!

mollydanger

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mollydanger
chyiochan wrote:I missed the Dr. Mom Otoscope for the 4th time. Fantastic. I look every day but I try to get as much sleep as possible before baby wakes up! Jeez, I'll never be able to get that thing especially when it literally sold out after an hour! (Midnight to 1am!!)

Sucks too, since I would have detected my sons current ear-infection a whole lot earlier!

They sell the same product on Amazon for $5 more.

chyiochan

quality posts: 1 Private Messages chyiochan
mollydanger wrote:They sell the same product on Amazon for $5 more.

The one your looking at is the basic one. This one had the LED for 26.98; 12 dollars more not including shipping. Yesterday was free shipping too. It sucks to get these I'll have to set an alarm at midnight just in case it's for sale.

Even though I want one I don't want to spend more then I have to. (As I'm sure most of woot users do and agree with me upon!)

I suppose that's the tradeoff though...

Blustreak21

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Blustreak21
greentiger wrote:What adorable BABIES!!!

Agreed!