5%
2%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3812 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

Solid reviews (4 out of 5 stars) over at toysrus.com and check out the product page

wootstalkerbot

quality posts: 13 Private Messages wootstalkerbot

[Preview 1][Preview 2][Preview 3][Preview 4][Preview 5][Preview 6]

KidKraft 2-in-1 Activity Table
Price: $69.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 3-5 business days (Tuesday, Jul 15 to Friday, Jul 18) + transit
Condition: New

Buy It Search Amazon Search Google

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
2/1/2014 - $69.99 - 2 comment(s)
10/16/2013 - $69.99 (Woot-off) - 3 comment(s)
10/3/2013 - $69.99 - 13 comment(s)

***Facebook/Twitter notifications enabled***

Woot Tracker | Woot Plus Tracker | Droid App | Chat |Contests | T-Shirt Trade | Derby Stats

Azure

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Azure

My daughter's pediatrician had these out in the waiting room. They are pretty sturdy especially with kids pushing around to get their turn with the train. Simple, yet fun for the tikes.

brgh7dc

quality posts: 2 Private Messages brgh7dc

We've had one of these in our gameroom for 5 years. It was a hand-me-down from my nephew, who used it for 5 or 6 years as well. Very sturdy, and the storage area is awesome.

Also, makes cleaning up a breeze! Don't know where that toy goes? Well, just shove it in the play table; out of sight, out of mind, right?

Costar

quality posts: 17 Private Messages Costar

This is smaller than the average train table (which is a good thing in my small house). It's sturdy and solid, as my toddler who likes to inappropriately sit on it can attest. Very easy to put together, and I say that as someone with no mechanical skill. My older kids love to flip it to the Lego compatible side to use as a base for their creations. I paid a bit more for mine, too - totally worth it, but this is a good Woot deal.

razorc03

quality posts: 5 Private Messages razorc03

Bought one about a year ago for my super-hyperactive son (2-3yrs old).
The table itself is very sturdy and the table-top isn't too shabby either. My kid loves to climb things and has climbed the table to reach places he shouldn't be in. On top of that, it's become his launching platform for jumping and the table-top is still in one piece.

But, yes, he does use it for its intended purpose. He loves trains and this table fits the bill nicely. He hasn't quite grasped the legos yet since it requires abstract creativity to use it - but he thoroughly enjoys watching me build houses for him and plays along when I do.

The only gripe I have about this set is that the legos are not the trademark Legos. They are imitations, and it seems that not all the blocks are fitted properly. After clicking a few together, you can start to feel how some of the blocks won't engage properly - and then they eventually pop off on their own.
The lego mats are also thin sheets of plastic that are glued to the table surface. Over time, I'm noticing that they are beginning to peel up. This can be easily fixed with some KraGle ("Krazy Glue" for you non-Lego Movie peeps ).
Minor gripes aside - my son literally uses this thing every day and loves it! Even takes his trains to bed with him and starts to fuss when he can't find where he last parked them.

coreopsis79

quality posts: 1 Private Messages coreopsis79

Can anyone tell me if this is compatible with the standard lego pieces or the duplo?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 605 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

coreopsis79 wrote:Can anyone tell me if this is compatible with the standard lego pieces or the duplo?

Don't know about Duplo but Lego, yes.

Double-sided play board works as a LEGO-compatible building plate on one side, and a smooth surface for trains on the other

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

therealjrn

quality posts: 51 Private Messages therealjrn

Just thought I'd pop in to say: If you ain't v'owl you aint nuttin' Just sayin' Thank you.

Happy 10th Woot!

bruce57

quality posts: 9 Private Messages bruce57
therealjrn wrote:Just thought I'd pop in to say: If you ain't v'owl you aint nuttin' Just sayin' Thank you.

Dude! Like, you don't even have hands!

bstreep

quality posts: 2 Private Messages bstreep

I hate to post this, because I've been a woot-regular for many years. However, we've been unable to get any resolution from woot on a defective kids! item sent to us. Here's a warning - don't by stuff on kids! woot and let the kid see it before you find out it doesn't work. There's no replacement solution, defective parts replacement with woot, and with a several hour assembly process, it's nearly impossible to put it back in the box. So far, my toddler grandson just points at the expensive ride-on electric car that doesn't work, and cries. Meanwhile woot doesn't even respond to support emails.

SalsaShark42

quality posts: 9 Private Messages SalsaShark42

Got this on a previous Woot and highly recommend it. All the KidKraft stuff seems to be well-built and sturdy. My son hasn't even gotten to the Lego side yet (18 months old).

To the poster above me, I'd ping ThunderThighs if you're not getting a response to your emails to Woot customer service. I've never had trouble catching their attention but, once I have it, I've never had them not resolve a situation to my satisfaction.

therealjrn

quality posts: 51 Private Messages therealjrn
SalsaShark42 wrote:Got this on a previous Woot and highly recommend it. All the KidKraft stuff seems to be well-built and sturdy. My son hasn't even gotten to the Lego side yet (18 months old).

To the poster above me, I'd ping ThunderThighs if you're not getting a response to your emails to Woot customer service. I've never had trouble catching their attention but, once I have it, I've never had them not resolve a situation to my satisfaction.

Ditto that. That's been my experience too!

Happy 10th Woot!