4%
7%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3297 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

Time to check out the product page and lets learn all about diaper care and laundering

wootstalkerbot

quality posts: 10 Private Messages wootstalkerbot

[Preview 1]

Bumkins Snap-in-One Cloth Diaper Bundle
Price: $49.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard OR $9 Two-Day OR $12 One-Day
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 1-2 business days (Wednesday, Jul 09 to Thursday, Jul 10) + transit
Condition: New

Buy It Search Amazon Search Google

***Facebook/Twitter notifications enabled***

Woot Tracker | Woot Plus Tracker | Droid App | Chat |Contests | T-Shirt Trade | Derby Stats

caramil3

quality posts: 3 Private Messages caramil3

I'll pass!

Bizarro!

dkrupps

quality posts: 2 Private Messages dkrupps

Ahh.. but even with all this wonderful "Bumkin-eriffic" technology, do they change themselves? I think not!

tcahan119

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tcahan119

I've never used this specific type of Bumkins before but I have found their brand to be particularly bulky in general. There are definitely better options at better prices.

MrPoohh

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MrPoohh

Looking through the Bumpkins Website, this is not really a good deal. These products not factoring in shipping is 53.75 on their site. Then it looks like they have a 35% off coupon, making them $34.94. I just applied it, and confirmed it works. So really?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 555 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

For those wondering what's going on with our forums.... Click on the pic in my signature and all will be revealed.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

bto112

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bto112

We have a couple of these in our collection and these are the worst. Holding an engineering degree, you need something far greater to figure out how to get these things snapped. Even worse in the middle of the night. I wouldn't use them again unless they were "hook and loop" fasteners.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 555 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

MrPoohh wrote:Looking through the Bumpkins Website, this is not really a good deal. These products not factoring in shipping is 53.75 on their site. Then it looks like they have a 35% off coupon, making them $34.94. I just applied it, and confirmed it works. So really?

I put in the 4 covers and the 100-pad set.

Shipping was:

The subtotal with the cheapest shipping:

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

dzlotnik

quality posts: 2 Private Messages dzlotnik

I haven't used this particular brand, but I can share some impressions of cloth diapers as a whole.

1) Unless you're planning on getting almost a 1:1 ratio of inserts to covers, do not get the diapers where the insert is literally inserted into a pouch on the cover. The Bumkins seem to be walking a fine line here: the insert is both inside and outside the pouch. If the exterior layer is soaked through, you'll be having to wash the cover as well.

2) Definitely a bigger fan of snaps than I am of the velcro. It wasn't about sticking to things in the dryer for me (also, a huge fan of the clothesline for these -- nothing beats a free UV radiation dispenser for cost-effective sanitizing purposes). It was much more about fluff getting picked up by the velcro pads, and them coming undone mid-wear. Unless you want to spend many precious minutes trying to comb the fuzz out of your velcro, just go with the snap tab model.

We used GroVia, which worked fine for us, but they're not the only brand out there that fits my two requirements.

PS For the cost-conscious: Take a look at some of the second-hand insert offers out there. They're all clean, unstained, and sanitized, so the only ick factor is the idea of someone else's baby having pooped in them previously.

PPS For the less cost-conscious: Flushable liners for your diapers are a marvel, especially once you're past the liquid poop stage. They pretty reliably save you from having to scrub those diapers before throwing them in the wash. Refills (we used Bummies but, again, not the only brand out there) run around $8 for a 100-count on Amazon.

afanco

quality posts: 0 Private Messages afanco

Disposable cloth diapers!

Waste
Of
Our
Time

MrPoohh

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MrPoohh
ThunderThighs wrote:I put in the 4 covers and the 100-pad set.

Shipping was:

The subtotal with the cheapest shipping:

That makes more sense then... I added a different type I guess maybe?

yewnicornsss

quality posts: 1 Private Messages yewnicornsss

I'm still expecting so I don't know from experience, but my cloth diaper friends have had issues with the rise of the diaper. One's daughter couldn't wear them past 10 weeks because her bum would show. Good quality, odd size.

01/16/14 Bug-eyed Organic Creature
12/25/13 HandBug-eyed Organic Creature
01/30/12 First Woot!

Nnyuu

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Nnyuu

Let me start off by saying I have Bumkins AIO diapers at home. In fact, I have that turtle print.

First off, I do not see a mention on here as to whether this is their "old" or "new" diaper. Their old ones were drastically reduced in price only a few months ago because of REPEATED problems with leaking through the PUL. If this is an old set then you are definitely going to be upset with the quality of the diapers.

Secondly, fit. As someone else on here mentions, the rise is an issue. I stopped putting them on my son pretty quickly because they were just too darn small. When he was itty bitty I loved them, but once he got to 13 or 14lbs I just had to set them aside. So much for one-size.

In all honesty, if you're looking for cheap diapers made in China you would have better luck ordering some Alvas are $5-6 each.

Cloth is awesome, but make sure you get a cloth diaper that actually works.

sboiarski

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sboiarski

For what it's worth, we cloth diapered our second child and didn't like the Bumkins. Ended up getting Bumgenius and loved them.