4%
4%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3658 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

Pretty good reviews (4.3 out of 5.0) over at the The O and lets learn all about Regalo

wootstalkerbot

quality posts: 13 Private Messages wootstalkerbot

[Preview 1][Preview 2]

Regalo Home Accents Extra-Wide Walk Through Gate
Price: $34.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 3-5 business days (Thursday, Jul 10 to Tuesday, Jul 15) + transit
Condition: New

Buy It Search Amazon Search Google

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
4/22/2014 - $34.99 (Woot-off) - 4 comment(s)
4/15/2014 - $34.99 - 14 comment(s)
1/22/2014 - $34.99 - 16 comment(s)

***Facebook/Twitter notifications enabled***

Woot Tracker | Woot Plus Tracker | Droid App | Chat |Contests | T-Shirt Trade | Derby Stats

MichXelle

quality posts: 38 Private Messages MichXelle

The best and most attractive baby and or pet gate we have ever bought at a reasonable price. In for 1 more.

OVER 550 W00T CARTFULS as of 06/25/14. You're killing us with some wonderful items W000T!

OVER 8 years on W00T shopping and The W00T Forum, since 02/06 with now a whopping 34 Quality Posts L-M-A-O! We do post quality information as do others that isn't recognized. Thanks for the 3 in 1 entire week! We're humbled. 3 additional noticed in 3 months. No more positive posts as our are not noticed.

jasonlee07

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jasonlee07
MichXelle wrote:The best and most attractive baby and or pet gate we have ever bought at a reasonable price. In for 1 more.

Thanks! I'm buying for a pet gate and was hoping someone would vouch for its ability to keep my beasts out of the living room.

bstage

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bstage

My wife bought this gate a couple of months ago. I liked it, there are a couple of things people should be aware of however.

1) It only opens in one direction.

2) The locking mechanism is kind of diffcult to open for people with weaker hands. My mother stayed with us for a couple of weeks and because of her hands she had a rough time with this gate.

3) It doesn't auto close.

jdubyakc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jdubyakc
jasonlee07 wrote:Thanks! I'm buying for a pet gate and was hoping someone would vouch for its ability to keep my beasts out of the living room.

Assuming your "beasts" aren't cats, I concur that this is good for larger pets. My cat can get thru the slats fairly easily though.

brows141

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brows141

It's a shame this doesn't ship to FPO addresses. I have bought a different brand from Woot and it shipped fine. Would like to buy 3 but I guess Woot doesn't want my business on certain items.

jiodek

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jiodek

Since someone pointed out that this gate only opens in one direction, can anyone specify whether this opens with the hinge on the right, on the left, or can you set it up either way? (Hinge side with the gate swinging away from you.)

thwilder

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thwilder

Anybody know if there are extensions available for this gate? I need one for an extra wide area - around 6 feet.

admirn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages admirn

I was wondering if you knew, from your experience, if the listed span accounts for the extensions. Or if the extensions are in addition to the 29-44. I am trying to cover a space 47".

MichXelle wrote:The best and most attractive baby and or pet gate we have ever bought at a reasonable price. In for 1 more.

dhhart2237

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dhhart2237

I bought one of these, even after reading all the dumb comments last time. I love it. My 4 year old can open it with no problem. Just leave the tension a little loose and you only have to pull back on the door and it will open. As for the dumb comments last time (warning-it has a bar on the bottom) it's a tension gate. If there was no bar on the bottom, you wouldn't be able to put the "tension" on it. I have never once stepped on or tripped over the bar. It only swings one way because there is a little tab at the bottom. Cut it off and it will swing both ways. Comes with an extension but I put mine in a doorway and didn't use it. The more you extend it, the less stable it will become. I personally love this gate. You will pay more for a plastic gate at Walmart so I would highly recommend you give this a try.

tracks

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tracks

Is this gate safe for the top of the stairs?

krollkl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages krollkl

Typically you don't put a tension gate at the top of the stairs for safety. Usually hardware mounted gates are recommended. That's the only reason I am personally passing on this deal.