quality posts: 3530 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

Time to learn all about National Products and the warranty

wootstalkerbot

quality posts: 13 Private Messages wootstalkerbot

[Preview 1][Preview 2][Preview 3][Preview 4]

National Products Red 6V Pro Kart
Price: $79.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard OR $10 Two-Day OR $20 One-Day
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 3-5 business days (Monday, Jul 07 to Thursday, Jul 10) + transit
Condition: New

Buy It Search Amazon Search Google

***Facebook/Twitter notifications enabled***

Woot Tracker | Woot Plus Tracker | Droid App | Chat |Contests | T-Shirt Trade | Derby Stats

lichme

quality posts: 2940 Private Messages lichme

Bananas, Shells, and Star Power not included.

mortalman1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mortalman1

so, who is buying this crap for $70. plastic wheels!!! you got to be kidding. you need rubber wheels to be comfortable riding on the streets. I want to hear for people who already own this thing with their opinion. So far, no one is talking.

breaddrink

quality posts: 20 Private Messages breaddrink

They look pretty comparable to the powerwheels variety. They too had plastic wheels, and yes, that too was their down side.

Fun for my kids when they were at that age, but you have to have realistic expectations.

Experiences from me are wheelspins and extreme noise and a bumpy ride on concrete, and ironically not enough power for traction on grass unless the grass is perfect and very very short.

But...The kids just absolutely adore them. The wheelspins are fun for them, and honestly I was more worried about the clattering scraping noise of plastic on concrete in regards to how much it would bother our neighbors in the cul-de-sac than my kids.

mortalman1 wrote:so, who is buying this crap for $70. plastic wheels!!! you got to be kidding. you need rubber wheels to be comfortable riding on the streets. I want to hear for people who already own this thing with their opinion. So far, no one is talking.

cdoran

quality posts: 1 Private Messages cdoran
breaddrink wrote:They look pretty comparable to the powerwheels variety. They too had plastic wheels, and yes, that too was their down side.

Fun for my kids when they were at that age, but you have to have realistic expectations.

Experiences from me are wheelspins and extreme noise and a bumpy ride on concrete, and ironically not enough power for traction on grass unless the grass is perfect and very very short.

But...The kids just absolutely adore them. The wheelspins are fun for them, and honestly I was more worried about the clattering scraping noise of plastic on concrete in regards to how much it would bother our neighbors in the cul-de-sac than my kids.

Did the turning radius on yours seem very small? Looks like it would have more room to maneuver but seems weak to me.

==================
I feel ya (o:

starfire2708

quality posts: 0 Private Messages starfire2708

Battery blew up in shipping to home.....Manufacturer says contact woot.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 569 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

starfire2708 wrote:Battery blew up in shipping to home.....Manufacturer says contact woot.

Egads. I'm sorry about that. Please email support@woot.com for assistance. Include your Woot username and order number for faster service.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders