WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Baby Gear

Babies need things. We have things. YOU ARE ALL THAT STANDS IN THE WAY so go get your wallet.

wolfgaidin

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wolfgaidin

$28.79 on amazon.com and offers free Prime S&H. Not seeing the deal here...

4 Stars on Amazon.com reviews:

Reviews

labozqec

quality posts: 0 Private Messages labozqec

This is some bull crap. I ordered 2 of these 2 weeks ago and I emailed asking why they were not fufilled. They said they couldn't and giving me a refund. Then I look today and they freaking have them for sale again. What gives?!?!

agingdragqueen

quality posts: 119 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

labozqec wrote:This is some bull crap. I ordered 2 of these 2 weeks ago and I emailed asking why they were not fufilled. They said they couldn't and giving me a refund. Then I look today and they freaking have them for sale again. What gives?!?!

I'm very sorry, it seems that we just hadn't acquired more when you last emailed in.

buttbot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages buttbot

jjillyjar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jjillyjar

What is the expiration date on these car seats?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 560 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

jjillyjar wrote:What is the expiration date on these car seats?

The Manufacturing and Expiration dates only apply to car seats, and not boosters.
That’s because boosters use a car’s belt and buckle. So the dates don’t really pertain to the car seat, but the safety belts and buckles on them.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• YOU MUST CONTACT CS. Do not post in the forum for help.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy[/b] ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

immystic99

quality posts: 0 Private Messages immystic99

Then why in my reply yesterday I was told that you were having shipping issues? Sorry Woot - dropping the ball on this one... And I STILL haven't received a reply from my email on the 24th. Fess up - are they being shipped or not?

agingdragqueen wrote:I'm very sorry, it seems that we just hadn't acquired more when you last emailed in.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 560 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

immystic99 wrote:Then why in my reply yesterday I was told that you were having shipping issues? Sorry Woot - dropping the ball on this one... And I STILL haven't received a reply from my email on the 24th. Fess up - are they being shipped or not?

It took us a bit to figure out the problem but they haven't shipped yet. The Amazon warehouse peeps (FYI, our inventory) are being brats but we are working to resolve the issues. Apologies for the confusing messages and the delay.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• YOU MUST CONTACT CS. Do not post in the forum for help.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy[/b] ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

mandren

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mandren
ThunderThighs wrote:It took us a bit to figure out the problem but they haven't shipped yet. The Amazon warehouse peeps (FYI, our inventory) are being brats but we are working to resolve the issues. Apologies for the confusing messages and the delay.

Looks like it hasnt been resolved, as i just "received" my order, and my Boppy was missing.

immystic99

quality posts: 0 Private Messages immystic99

Yet another week, still haven't received it... still no reply to my email. Woot - you're really dropping the ball here!

mandren

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mandren

I just got a reply, saying it would be "several" more buisness days, how encouraging! Sounds like i wont be getting this items before my kid starts walking.