WootBot


quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

96Pc Foam Floor Alphabet & Number Puzzle Mat

Speed to First Woot:
7m 42.223s
First Sucker:
jliver
Last Wooter to Woot:
Tahir34
Last Purchase:
2 months ago
Order Pace (rank):
Top 24% of Kids Woots
Top 20% of all Woots
Woots Sold (rank):
Top 7% of Kids Woots
Top 8% of all Woots

Purchaser Experience

  • 7% first woot
  • 6% second woot
  • 28% < 10 woots
  • 21% < 25 woots
  • 36% ≥ 25 woots

Purchaser Seniority

  • 6% joined today
  • 0% one week old
  • 2% one month old
  • 13% one year old
  • 79% > one year old

Quantity Breakdown

  • 91% bought 1
  • 6% bought 2
  • 3% bought 3

Percentage of Sales Per Hour

2%
4%
1%
1%
1%
1%
7%
11%
11%
8%
6%
7%
5%
6%
5%
3%
3%
2%
4%
3%
3%
5%
3%
2%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting



Quality Posts


wootstalkerbot


quality posts: 10 Private Messages wootstalkerbot

[Preview 1][Preview 2]


96Pc Foam Floor Alphabet & Number Puzzle Mat
Price: $29.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 3-5 business days (Monday, Jun 23 to Thursday, Jun 26) + transit
Condition: New

Buy It Search Amazon Search Google

***Facebook/Twitter notifications enabled***

Woot Tracker | Woot Plus Tracker | Droid App | Chat |Contests | T-Shirt Trade | Derby Stats

lichme


quality posts: 2772 Private Messages lichme

Here are some reviews from Walmart
Here are some reviews from Amazon

zarchitect


quality posts: 4 Private Messages zarchitect

These are nice but just to let you know, the circles and other useless innards of the letters and numbers will be food for the vacuum - not to mention choking hazards! Hope they didn't include those in the "piece count!"

bhiga


quality posts: 18 Private Messages bhiga
zarchitect wrote:These are nice but just to let you know, the circles and other useless innards of the letters and numbers will be food for the vacuum - not to mention choking hazards! Hope they didn't include those in the "piece count!"


Yeah, I have a set from a previous Woot - the insides of the A, B, R and P are easy to lose.

The choking hazard is why it's rated 3+ years.

Unlike the set I got which was only letters, this set includes numbers and borders. I may be getting one for that. We'll see how long the insides of 4, 6, 8 and 9 survive.

BTW, in a previous sale someone mentioned putting a tape grid on the bottom side of the mat to hold the small bits in, if you don't want them readily removed.

kmbkmb


quality posts: 3 Private Messages kmbkmb

For all the knitters and crocheters out there, these make a good low-cost blocking surface, with enough squares for large projects (as long as you have enough floor space).

Also, cats love them for claw-sharpening and lounging routines.

BuffBillsFan


quality posts: 7 Private Messages BuffBillsFan

Tempted.... a 6'x6' foamy equivalent of a throw rug for a new laminate floor.

Granted, this floor is in a supposed man-cave, so I'm not sure how well it will go with the decor.

avallk


quality posts: 1 Private Messages avallk

Tempted to get them for the workshop instead of the more expensive floor tiles. Would be brighter and more entertaining. Just wonder on the durability!?

rgarnier


quality posts: 3 Private Messages rgarnier
BuffBillsFan wrote:Tempted.... a 6'x6' foamy equivalent of a throw rug for a new laminate floor.

Granted, this floor is in a supposed man-cave, so I'm not sure how well it will go with the decor.



Maybe you can spell out appropriate sports cheers: "Sabres lose again!" Oh, wait, too many duplicate letters.

azuroth


quality posts: 1 Private Messages azuroth

We use this set under our inflatable pool on the back patio. Gives a nice cushy feel instead of concrete.

thecooley


quality posts: 0 Private Messages thecooley

Sooooo, what makes the Woot set better than this one for $24.99 at Toys R Us?
http://www.toysrus.com/buy/reading-writing/imaginarium-alphabet-numbers-foam-puzzle-mat-36-piece-5f5e93b-11773791

Woot's set is 0.25 inches thick; the one at TRU is 0.5 inches thick. Same number of pieces (Woot is claiming the pop-outs as individual pieces; TRU just counts the squares).

ErinS1121


quality posts: 3 Private Messages ErinS1121
thecooley wrote:Sooooo, what makes the Woot set better than this one for $24.99 at Toys R Us?
http://www.toysrus.com/buy/reading-writing/imaginarium-alphabet-numbers-foam-puzzle-mat-36-piece-5f5e93b-11773791

Woot's set is 0.25 inches thick; the one at TRU is 0.5 inches thick. Same number of pieces (Woot is claiming the pop-outs as individual pieces; TRU just counts the squares).



I have the TRU set and it looks exactly the same as what is pictured. It's great and durable (the cat is the only one that managed to damage it). I have no idea who would pay $70 full retail for this!

xarous


quality posts: 11 Private Messages xarous

We have two sets of the MOTA Alphabet ABC Floor Play Mat at .5" thick and wouldn't want anything less in our play area/room. I paid 19.99 Prime shipping a piece.