lichme

quality posts: 3059 Private Messages lichme

wootstalkerbot

quality posts: 13 Private Messages wootstalkerbot

[Preview 1][Preview 2][Preview 3][Preview 4][Preview 5][Preview 6]

Boppy Pillow & Slipcover - 4 Choices
Price: $22.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard OR $9 Two-Day OR $12 One-Day
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 1-2 business days (Friday, Jun 13 to Monday, Jun 16) + transit
Condition: New

Buy It Search Amazon Search Google

***Facebook/Twitter notifications enabled***

Woot Tracker | Woot Plus Tracker | Droid App | Chat |Contests | T-Shirt Trade | Derby Stats

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3695 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

Very good reviews (4.7 out of 5.0) over at walmart.com and lets learn about the Boppy guarantee

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 592 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

I just melt every time I see that baby's picture.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

leduke

quality posts: 1 Private Messages leduke

Food for thought, moms to be: With my first, I had one boppy in the downstairs living room, but ended up using inferior décor pillows and my knees in the upstairs bedroom. So I picked up a second boppy on woot for my second child, and I was grateful almost every day.

(Disclosure - I never tried another nursing pillow, so won't speak to boppy vs. another style; just to the convenience of having any nursing pillow nearby when you need it.)

ahabig

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ahabig

When is it going to ship?

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 169 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

ahabig wrote:When is it going to ship?

If you haven't seen any tracking updates/info posted to "Stuff You Bought" please email into support@woot.com and let them know.

They'll be able to answer any questions or concerns you have about your order.

immystic99

quality posts: 0 Private Messages immystic99

I was wondering the same. It was being sent as a shower gift. Maybe Woot needs to check on this since there's more than one that is stuck in "shipping" mode... I know I've had problems before with the same thing.

ROGETRAY wrote:If you haven't seen any tracking updates/info posted to "Stuff You Bought" please email into support@woot.com and let them know.

They'll be able to answer any questions or concerns you have about your order.

sbell42

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sbell42

At least it's not just me! Ordered the 12th and here it is the 24th and it still hasn't shipped. Not cool, Woot.

immystic99

quality posts: 0 Private Messages immystic99

Contacted Customer Service and still haven't heard anything, nor had the shipping change. Recipient still hasn't gotten it either. Any updates Woot?? I've never had a problem like this before... but the baby will be a toddler by the time this might ship! LOL! Thanks!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 592 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

immystic99 wrote:Contacted Customer Service and still haven't heard anything, nor had the shipping change. Recipient still hasn't gotten it either. Any updates Woot?? I've never had a problem like this before... but the baby will be a toddler by the time this might ship! LOL! Thanks!

We are having issues getting these shipped out. People are actively working on it. Sorry for the delay.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

colorizedd

quality posts: 0 Private Messages colorizedd
ThunderThighs wrote:We are having issues getting these shipped out. People are actively working on it. Sorry for the delay.

any updates on when this might get shipped out? I was really hoping to use this soon while my munchkin is still little.

manhandsha

quality posts: 37 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

colorizedd wrote:any updates on when this might get shipped out? I was really hoping to use this soon while my munchkin is still little.

Since it's the weekend, there probably won't be any updates til Monday.

You can always try using your order number to 'Track by Reference' on FedEx or UPS' websites, too.

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

sbell42

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sbell42

Yay! Took about a month, but it's finally shipping.