WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

EZ Sox

If you expect socks to teach your kids to spell, you're already doing it wrong.

diemlinh7

quality posts: 9 Private Messages diemlinh7

Where are the Undeez?! I bought some from Woot last time and LOVED THEM for my son. Really nice soft cotton waistband, which is surprisingly hard to find in stores, except for Hanna andersson which costs double.

manhandsha

quality posts: 41 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

diemlinh7 wrote:Where are the Undeez?! I bought some from Woot last time and LOVED THEM for my son. Really nice soft cotton waistband, which is surprisingly hard to find in stores, except for Hanna andersson which costs double.

Sorry for the disappointment, it looks like the Undeez probably sold out the last time and the title of the sale didn't get updated.

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

MommaBeary

quality posts: 10 Private Messages MommaBeary

We LOVE our EZsox!! I bought about several pairs from another discount site a couple years ago. My middle son loves wearing them but they are now getting a bit small. Most of the loops have survived in tact. The couple that have come loose are because he decided to hold on and swing his foot around. They are still in great shape to hand down to the next one. Looking at getting him more in the larger size.