2%
4%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

lichme

quality posts: 3016 Private Messages lichme

Pretty much every kid I know has read Green Eggs and Ham. I still have no met anybody who likes them.

wootstalkerbot

quality posts: 13 Private Messages wootstalkerbot

[Preview 1][Preview 2][Preview 3]

Dr. Seuss Activity Bundle
Price: $12.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard OR $12 Two-Day OR $15 One-Day
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 1-2 business days (Monday, Apr 28 to Tuesday, Apr 29) + transit
Condition: New

Buy It Search Amazon Search Google

***Facebook/Twitter notifications enabled***

Woot Tracker | Woot Plus Tracker | Droid App | Chat |Contests | T-Shirt Trade | Derby Stats

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3658 Private Messages conanthelibrarian
lichme wrote:Pretty much every kid I know has read Green Eggs and Ham. I still have no met anybody who likes them.

Really?? I love Dr. Seuss. My first year working in a library was filled with everything Dr. Seuss. I read to the students Oh, the Places You'll Go and Horton Hears a Who! A few years later was Dr. Seuss' 100th birthday and I planned a giant party, it was so much fun. If I was still in an elementary library I would buy this in a second.

lichme

quality posts: 3016 Private Messages lichme
conanthelibrarian wrote:Really?? I love Dr. Seuss. My first year working in a library was filled with everything Dr. Seuss. I read to the students Oh, the Places You'll Go and Horton Hears a Who! A few years later was Dr. Seuss' 100th birthday and I planned a giant party, it was so much fun. If I was still in an elementary library I would buy this in a second.

I should clarify and say that I have not met anybody who likes Green eggs and Ham, not Dr Suess.

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3658 Private Messages conanthelibrarian
lichme wrote:I should clarify and say that I have not met anybody who likes Green eggs and Ham, not Dr Suess.

Gotcha. Green Eggs and Ham is a pretty simple book but it was a must read since it is great for beginning readers and gives us an excuse to make green eggs and ham for our students.