Walmart Reviews [2 Star Avg]
Better reviews from Wayfair

wootstalkerbot

quality posts: 10 Private Messages wootstalkerbot

[Preview 1][Preview 2][Preview 3][Preview 4][Preview 5]

Lil' Rider FX Motorcycle 6-Colors
Price: $48.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 1-2 business days (Friday, Apr 18 to Monday, Apr 21) + transit
Condition: New

Buy It Search Amazon Search Google

***Facebook/Twitter notifications enabled***

Woot Tracker | Woot Plus Tracker | Droid App | Chat |Contests | T-Shirt Trade | Derby Stats

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3360 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

Check out these comments from when these were sold in September and OK reviews (3 out of 5 stars) over at The O

bjf1127

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bjf1127

I bought one for my son & he liked it until he started driving his sisters barbie jeep that goes much faster. I'd say it's for around 18months-2 1/2. As soon as they can figure out how to push the pedal & before they want speed. Right now I have a girl I babysit that's almost 2 that rides it.

tebazile

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tebazile

I purchased of these for my grandson and do not recommend it. It was very difficult to assemble and even though it is for 2-8 yrs old, my 4 year old grandson is almost too big for it and he is small for his age. He does love riding on it but it is cheaply made. The hubcaps will not stay on and one of the wheels even fell off.

rockinroachy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rockinroachy

Bought this for my Godson for Christmas and it stopped moving forward after two weeks. Only goes backwards. How long is the warranty? What a disappointment.

[MOD: These have a 90-day Woot warranty.]

lajspike

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lajspike

I bought (2) of these , a pink and a blue for my 2 year old grandkids. The bikes are the love of their lives. They wear bike helmets and ride around our living room and kitchen. It is hysterical. A little tricky to put together but not too bad. Pay attention to the tire attachment. Not the most well made but for 2 years to probably 4 or 5, perfect! They ride them constantly and nothing has broken. Easy charge, just plug them in overnight. Would buy them again in a heartbeat. (fyi... unplug the charger from the bike and wall to run. I thought they weren't charged the first time. I had left the charger attached to the bike...duh)

LuAnn Jenkins

lopop

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lopop

I do NOT recommend these. Bought one for my grandson for Christmas, then realized I had to have another for granddaughter. Found a "deal" for $20 more. Very cheap plastic. The charge is only good for maybe an hour, and after about two weeks, they didn't work at all. In this case, you get what you pay for.

ape0567

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ape0567

Bought one have I made a mistake?

ape0567

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ape0567
lajspike wrote:I bought (2) of these , a pink and a blue for my 2 year old grandkids. The bikes are the love of their lives. They wear bike helmets and ride around our living room and kitchen. It is hysterical. A little tricky to put together but not too bad. Pay attention to the tire attachment. Not the most well made but for 2 years to probably 4 or 5, perfect! They ride them constantly and nothing has broken. Easy charge, just plug them in overnight. Would buy them again in a heartbeat. (fyi... unplug the charger from the bike and wall to run. I thought they weren't charged the first time. I had left the charger attached to the bike...duh)

I'm going by your post my girls are 2 and 3 and they will be riding it in my home. Lord I don't have money to waste I hope this is worth it!

megancrw

quality posts: 0 Private Messages megancrw

I bought one of these on Groupon, and I regret it. The plastic is really cheap, and the instructions seem to have been translated from another language and not edited at all, the instructions do not flow, and they miss steps.

That's not so bad, though. I got the wheels on, and started working on the "tool box" on the back. The wheels fell off, and the tool box was missing a hole. You're supposed to connect two parts together, but the bottom part was solid plastic making it impossible. Will have to attempt to drill a hole myself.

kecker

quality posts: 2 Private Messages kecker

It's made of cheap plastic and the instructions were written by [MOD: removed] , but it's a decent toy for the price. My niece loves riding it and it doesn't have so much speed that she'll get hurt doing so.

Probably isn't good enough for children beyond 3 or 4 though.

I'm too cool for a signature.

chocolatedeath

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chocolatedeath
megancrw wrote:I bought one of these on Groupon, and I regret it. The plastic is really cheap, and the instructions seem to have been translated from another language and not edited at all, the instructions do not flow, and they miss steps.

That's not so bad, though. I got the wheels on, and started working on the "tool box" on the back. The wheels fell off, and the tool box was missing a hole. You're supposed to connect two parts together, but the bottom part was solid plastic making it impossible. Will have to attempt to drill a hole myself.

I did the same.. Got if from Goupon and went to put it together and you are right there is no hole. Would have sent it back but Groupon stated they dont take returns on these items. damn shame.