Own this, bought in the last Woot, here's my thoughts:
1) That video is terrible...almost useless. I actually met with the CEO Alex and offered to produce some actual professional videos showing the use and functionality of this and their other products. I'm not sure that's really a big focus for them, so for now, we're going to have to settle on a vertically shot cell phone video that really doesn't do much to help describe the product.
2) This is easily the most functional and comfortable baby carrier I've ever put on. The value is pretty clear to me, especially on this Woot deal. Lots of storage room in the back, comfy for the kiddo, great great great.
3) My biggest issue is the adjustability. It is not easy to move the straps around. There are little strap "locks" on all the adjustable straps. I'm sure these are for the best possible safety, locking the straps and preventing any slippage, but the end result is a I feel like I really can't get the straps into the safest position before I get sick of it and give up. I ended up just completely removing the strap locks. I tested on the straps, pulling hard as I could after taking them off and I didn't see any slippage, and now the straps are all easy to adjust just like every other backpack in the world.
4) The small pocket on the waistband is almost unusable. Gonna try putting some graphite on the zipper maybe, but otherwise, the zipper is impossible for me to open/close with just one hand.
5) Color...the box actually lists color options as Silver, Blue and "Bordeaux" and not Burgundy. That's more helpful, because I balked at ordering a burgundy color last time and ordered silver - which was a mistake. Bordeaux is a better description, because it's mostly red, and really a nice color. I ended up swinging by Kiddy since it's nearby and swapping the silver out for red (Bordeaux). Make no mistake, the silver color is mostly white, which means you're gonna have to clean it if you don't want it looking dirty after putting it down on the ground once or twice.
Bottom line, once you remove the strap locks it's a million times more fun to use. My 9 m/o daughter loves riding in it. I haven't taken a super long hike in it, but we've got a full day hike planned next week and I have no doubt she's going to be comfy in this, and I will be too.