WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

ToyState Caterpillar Toys

Hey, it's okay to be worried that when bringing a Caterpillar into your home, it will suddenly go poof and become a butterfly, but these Caterpillar toys aren't ACTUAL Caterpillars. They're named after the construction company. No poofing into butterflies this time. If you were looking forward to that, we apologize.

jareza

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jareza

What is up with woot INSISTING in publishing pictures of OTHER products not listed for sale?

first the OTTERBOX for IPHONE no this?

s h a m e on you woot!!!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 586 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

jareza wrote:What is up with woot INSISTING in publishing pictures of OTHER products not listed for sale?

first the OTTERBOX for IPHONE no this?

s h a m e on you woot!!!

It may have very well been planned to be in the sale but we had no inventory when we did the last check before the sale went live.

Sorry about that.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

jareza

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jareza
ThunderThighs wrote:It may have very well been planned to be in the sale but we had no inventory when we did the last check before the sale went live.

Sorry about that.

just messing with ya!
we cool
=)

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 586 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

jareza wrote:just messing with ya!
we cool
=)

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

haydesigner

quality posts: 15 Private Messages haydesigner

I came here to rave about the backhoe (got it at Costco 18 months ago) as my kid loves it (as do I, actually, it was a great price for the functionality)… then realized it wasn't even being sold.

Oh well. Nothing to add. No Qualititus Postus for me.

colleenroth77

quality posts: 5 Private Messages colleenroth77

We have the Wheel Loader and it's LOUD! My son loves it but me, not so much. It is very strudy and still looks great after running into our walls and various pieces of furniture. It finally found it's way outside and continued to run well even after being left in the rain. My three year old son gives it two thumbs up.