WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: Do your kids wake up early to watch cartoons?
  • 14.3% - Yes! Nearly every day! 113
  • 16.5% - Yes! On occassion. 131
  • 27.3% - No! They usually just watch recorded / streaming ones. 216
  • 11.7% - No! They just watch the ones on later in the day. 93
  • 18.3% - No! They don't watch cartoons. 145
  • 11.9% - Some other answer that I'll put in the comments. 94
792 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

shortman

quality posts: 58 Private Messages shortman

I don't have kids, but my housemates' kids get up way earlier than me and they are constantly watching youtube on their ipads. The watch the same things over and over and over and over and over again.

Thirdbase9

quality posts: 98 Private Messages Thirdbase9

I get up early to watch cartoons.

I don't know.

gingertalls

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gingertalls

they just wake up early. consequently, cartoons are on.

merlot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages merlot

No, but I do :D

moles1138

quality posts: 24 Private Messages moles1138

(no kids)

I don't even remember if I woke up early. Probably not. I've always been a nightowl. I do remember staying up to watch tv. Even if it was to peak thru the door.

deadeye37

quality posts: 3 Private Messages deadeye37
gingertalls wrote:they just wake up early. consequently, cartoons are on.

yup.

hoomgar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hoomgar

They sleep in while I watch cartoons.

Halieus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Halieus

They try to sleep in on school days, but get up early every day there's no school... to go out and play. (&... they only get to watch things on Friday nights and Sunday afternoons.)

noellela

quality posts: 1 Private Messages noellela

When my kid was a kid he would wake up whenever he felt like it on non-school days and then watch cartoons; no TV on school mornings. Now HIS kids spend 2-3 weekends a month with us and it is the same, except a lot of times they watch a dvd or something recorded or on their tablet - yes, the 2, 3 & 5 yr old grandchildren have a tablet, which they 'share'....haha, share.

emccoyii

quality posts: 8 Private Messages emccoyii

We ditched cable 12 years ago and never looked back. The only reason we even have TVs in the house is for gaming and the occasional movie.