WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: Cake or cupcakes?
  • 48.4% - Cake! 572
  • 39% - Cupcakes! 461
  • 12.6% - I'm that person who's answering from the perspective of a dog, and I'm not allowed either! 149
1182 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

manhandsha

quality posts: 37 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

Feral cupcakes. Only because I painted one.

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

shortman

quality posts: 57 Private Messages shortman

manhandsha

quality posts: 37 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

shortman wrote:Still looks yummy Manhandsha. Nice work.

Thanks!

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

samsmom

quality posts: 0 Private Messages samsmom

Why not both! Hee,hee!

caramelarrow

quality posts: 14 Private Messages caramelarrow

Grrrr Want cake Grrrr Want cupcake Grrrr Can't reach counter Grrrr Woooooof Grrrrrrr Will wait for crumbs to fall Grrrrrrrrrr Will pull cupcake wrappers from trash Grrrrrrrr Woooof

07/11/14

atherea

quality posts: 0 Private Messages atherea

I got a poll result about me. <3

daveinwarshington

quality posts: 22 Private Messages daveinwarshington
manhandsha wrote:
Feral cupcakes. Only because I painted one.

Nice! Love the sprinkles.
I just had a homemade birthday cake, Black forest. Yum. Real cherries in the middle. That was good.

deadeye37

quality posts: 3 Private Messages deadeye37

yes.

moles1138

quality posts: 24 Private Messages moles1138

Not a big fan of cupcakes. Cake will do. Unless there is pie. I always get pie for my birthday.

myrddinemrys

quality posts: 3 Private Messages myrddinemrys

No options for ice cream cake (popular with my nieces/nephews) or cookie cake (my OWN preference; mmm, cookie cake...)? :-/

shortman

quality posts: 57 Private Messages shortman
myrddinemrys wrote:No options for ice cream cake (popular with my nieces/nephews) or cookie cake (my OWN preference; mmm, cookie cake...)? :-/

When I was young mom would provide this raspberry ice cream brownie nut log roll thing. Your mention of ice cream cake reminded me of it, even though it's not technically cake, I think it is my favorite cake because it has a spot in my heart of times past. I miss that treat.

kevin0425

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kevin0425

Always go with cupcakes.

The Cake is a Lie!

Accelerator

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Accelerator
kevin0425 wrote:Always go with cupcakes.

The Cake is a Lie!

Cake is "free range" You trap cake into a pen and you have cup(cakes). The cup limits the cake and makes me sad. Example: I can have one piece of cake and feel good about being moderate with my sugar and fat intake. That same one piece of cake might equal three cupcakes. That would be excessive!

wnedynnu02

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wnedynnu02

Totally changed my preference to cupcakes! Fun, still finger food, and better frosting distribution!

(And BOTH should always be an option on a poll about food...)

vladistov

quality posts: 51 Private Messages vladistov

Cupcake is always Cake.
Cake is not always Cupcake.
Therefore, Cake.