Staff

Poll: Best "Tomorrow People" version?
  • 6.7% - 1970s version! 52
  • 2.8% - 1990s version! 22
  • 3.9% - The current version? 30
  • 7.5% - I didn't like any of them. 58
  • 79% - I DON'T KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS 611
773 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

DivineAna

quality posts: 9 Private Messages DivineAna

I had the biggest crush on Adam as a kid.

PocketBrain

quality posts: 44 Private Messages PocketBrain

Past versions of the future are always better than real-life versions of today.

I'm still waiting for my flying car.

moles1138

quality posts: 8 Private Messages moles1138
PocketBrain wrote:Past versions of the future are always better than real-life versions of today.

I'm still waiting for my flying car.

Jet Pack!
(check out Tim Wilson's (RIP) "Where the F*** is My Jet Pack?) Sorry, work filter won't allow me to get to the link.

HomerTime

quality posts: 1 Private Messages HomerTime

When I saw the choices included 70's and 90's, I was wondering if the Ziggy Marley song might have been a remake of a Bob Marley tune of which I was unaware.

Ultimately I correctly chose "I DON'T KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS"

xenon9

quality posts: 0 Private Messages xenon9

I think they are talking about the TV show "Tomorrow People" that is on CW. I didn't know there was 2 other versions (70's and 90's). I've watched the current one and its ok (the wife really likes it), seems just a little soap opera to me, which is why its ok and not great. I went and looked this up, they are talking about the TV show, kinda seems like someone borrowed the X-men premise, but not as straight forward. I hope Marvel hasn't noticed.