WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: Does your kid drink a lot of milk?
  • 40.2% - Yes. 253
  • 32.6% - No. Just an average amount. 205
  • 12.7% - No. Hardly any at all. 80
  • 10.7% - No. None. 67
  • 3.8% - No, but he/she consumes it in some other way. 24
629 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

manhandsha

quality posts: 34 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

I'm not a kid (well kinda), but I drink a LOT of milk! Chocolate milk is still an acceptable beverage in a restaurant.

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

ardubu

quality posts: 8 Private Messages ardubu

Milk - BAD!

If you want, you pay...
But, if you need, you pay more!

BobInFla

quality posts: 0 Private Messages BobInFla

MMMMmmmmmmmmmmmm

Milk. And DOUGHNUTS!

atherea

quality posts: 0 Private Messages atherea

I'm going to start answering kids.woot polls as though I'm talking about my dog.

In which case... no, hardly any at all. He did just have the last bit of milk out of my cereal bowl, however.

ElizardbethWoots

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ElizardbethWoots
atherea wrote:I'm going to start answering kids.woot polls as though I'm talking about my dog.

In which case... no, hardly any at all. He did just have the last bit of milk out of my cereal bowl, however.

Most dogs are at least mildly lactose intolerant. (As are most adult non-human mammals.) Be careful letting him have too much or he'll get a tummyache.

SumDuud

quality posts: 21 Private Messages SumDuud
ardubu wrote:Milk - BAD!

perhaps, but Milk > soda.

We pretty much only have milk and water in the house. Every now and then we get some powder flavoring for the water or chocolate for the milk, but yes lots of milk drank in my house. Soda isn't banned or anything, when we go out the kids are welcome to it if they want it, but we just don't buy it and to be fair the kids would often rather have water or milk if we have soda anyway.

Let's see the quality impulse buys!
Wooter to blame for sellout: SumDuud
Sellout time: 8:11:25 AM Central Time

Contrarian by nature.

atherea

quality posts: 0 Private Messages atherea
ElizardbethWoots wrote:Most dogs are at least mildly lactose intolerant. (As are most adult non-human mammals.) Be careful letting him have too much or he'll get a tummyache.

I try not to give him much human food in general, but if there's anything in the bottom of a bowl or plate, he gets it. In this case, it was less than a teaspoon.