and

Check out the product page

wootstalkerbot

quality posts: 13 Private Messages wootstalkerbot

[Preview 1][Preview 2][Preview 3]

My Brest Friend Deluxe Nursing Pillow
Price: $19.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard OR $9 Two-Day OR $12 One-Day
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 1-2 business days (Monday, Feb 24 to Tuesday, Feb 25) + transit
Condition: New

Buy It Search Amazon Search Google

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
2/19/2014 - $24.99 (Woot-off) - 1 comment(s)
1/20/2014 - $24.99 - 13 comment(s)

***Facebook/Twitter notifications enabled***

Woot Tracker | Woot Plus Tracker | Droid App | Chat |Contests | T-Shirt Trade | Derby Stats

lstaff

quality posts: 202 Private Messages lstaff

Some moms prefer this one over Boppy, it's firmer and stays put a bit better.

bhiga

quality posts: 18 Private Messages bhiga
lstaff wrote:Some moms prefer this one over Boppy, it's firmer and stays put a bit better.

We have both and found Boppy was better for the little one to be on the floor with for tummy time and sitting, but My Brest Friend was definitely easier for actual breastfeeding - and I (dad) used it a little break from "weight training" (carrying) when they would sleep in my arms.

Now the little one doesn't like to cuddle so much.

This is a great price for the Deluxe version with plush fleecy slipcover and pocket.

rebemdee

quality posts: 10 Private Messages rebemdee

I paid 50 bucks for the breast friend, this is a great price. I felt the same as the above reviewer. The boppy is a better floor pillow and sitting aid. The breast friend is much better for feeding, holding the baby while he or she sleeps. It latches and goes all the way around so it stays where you put it. Not that I ever did this, but you can even wear it and rest the baby on it while you run to the bathroom to pee when you simply can't wait another second and can't stand the screams of an interrupted feeding. No, never would I do that.

lichme

quality posts: 3005 Private Messages lichme

Here are some additional good reviews at Target

LightSpiral

quality posts: 4 Private Messages LightSpiral

Fantastic aid for breastfeeding. Works SO much better than a Boppy. My lactation consultant had recommended this one (I got a boppy at the shower) and for breastfeeding this one is hands down the one you want. Additional bonuses turned out to be a better more supportive surface for mum, dad, or anyone else that wants to wear it, to have baby in your lap (even sleeping). Having the firm surface is so much better for them and it easily supplied support and weight distribution for multi-tasking moms. I found it indispensable! (This and the ItzBeen timer, especially for infants!)

katzchenkitty

quality posts: 2 Private Messages katzchenkitty

I agree with everyone else. Boppy is good for tummy time and sitting while this one is good for feeding and sleeping.

One advantage of this one is that when feeding and you HAVE to get the door, it stays put when you get up to walk even though you look really silly. As for the Boppy, you have to take it off.

GennX

quality posts: 7 Private Messages GennX

This is an excellent breast feeding aid! The pillow is quite firm, more like a thick foam ledge, that keeps baby at the right level when nursing. When it is strapped on, you can literally stand up and walk (holding the baby in place of course) and if won't slip down.

I prefer the fleece deluxe covers to the cotton ones and replacement covers run $16 - 19 on Amazon so this is a great deal for the pillow and cover.

Don't even think of a Boppy for breastfeeding, they are worthless for that - especially if you are somewhat fluffy or had a c-section as they push uncomfortably on your abdomen.

I will admit that after I had the whole breastfeeding situation down and kiddo latched easily, I didn't need an aid as often, but this was invaluable the first 2-3 months.