zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

wootstalkerbot

quality posts: 13 Private Messages wootstalkerbot

[Preview 1][Preview 2]

DC Comics 2CH Helicopter - Your Choice
Price: $19.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 3-5 business days (Wednesday, Feb 26 to Monday, Mar 03) + transit
Condition: New

Buy It Search Amazon Search Google

***Facebook/Twitter notifications enabled***

Woot Tracker | Woot Plus Tracker | Droid App | Chat |Contests | T-Shirt Trade | Derby Stats

CowboyDann

quality posts: 716 Private Messages CowboyDann

I got these with Batman, It's hilarious to watch these guys fly around. Unfortunately they're not super-durable [GET IT?] so be careful and try not to crash them more than 10 or 12 times...

lichme

quality posts: 3023 Private Messages lichme

This is hilarious. I think it would be fun to actually make superman fly. Everybody knows batman can't fly.

Here is the product page for Superman

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3664 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

Time to check out the product page for Superman, Batman and The Joker

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3664 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

Solid deal. Currently selling at The O for 39.99 and at 34.95

Thirdbase9

quality posts: 97 Private Messages Thirdbase9

I think I would have preferred Green Lantern (Jon Stewart) or Aquaman.

I don't know.

BPL5683

quality posts: 24 Private Messages BPL5683

Staff

Thirdbase9 wrote:I think I would have preferred Green Lantern (Jon Stewart) or Aquaman.

I could definitely see Green Lantern (Stewart or Jordan), but Aquaman? What about Martian Manhunter or heck Captain Marvel?

Email customer service: support@woot.com for order problems ~OR~ Use the Support form linked at the top of every page.

KyserSoze

quality posts: 18 Private Messages KyserSoze
Thirdbase9 wrote:I think I would have preferred Green Lantern (Jon Stewart) or Aquaman.

Inspector Gadget.

BPL5683

Staff

KyserSoze wrote:Inspector Gadget.

A natural....

Mario

Email customer service: support@woot.com for order problems ~OR~ Use the Support form linked at the top of every page.

Sardinicus

quality posts: 10 Private Messages Sardinicus
KyserSoze wrote:Inspector Gadget.

Perhaps that will be offered "next time . . . "

Eighthnote

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Eighthnote

If there's a limit of 3 then why then is one of the choices not "one of each"?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 586 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Eighthnote wrote:If there's a limit of 3 then why then is one of the choices not "one of each"?

Not built into our software. If you want one of each, just choose one, add to cart, choose the next, add to cart, repeat.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

renatuslives

quality posts: 12 Private Messages renatuslives

I found that they fly better at dusk than daylight due to using IR versus radio controls.

That being said, more fun can be had by adding glow-in-the-dark material to them. You know... because you're less likely to lose them if they're glowing back at you.

johnsonua

quality posts: 0 Private Messages johnsonua
CowboyDann wrote:I got these with Batman, It's hilarious to watch these guys fly around. Unfortunately they're not super-durable [GET IT?] so be careful and try not to crash them more than 10 or 12 times...

The Batman one I got managed to live for about 5 seconds of actual flight before it crashed and broke the (non-replaceable) counterweight arms on top. Bad design, the blades are easily replaceable, so the company decided to protect them with the one un-replaceable part.

jtw90210

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jtw90210

If the Joker was glow-in-the-dark, I would be in for three. That thing is scary just in the picture, let alone hovering around the house.

Woot ... inspiring nightmares at a 50% discount.

mjurcisin77

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mjurcisin77

Do these have forward and reverse control capability?

ThunderThighs

Staff

mjurcisin77 wrote:Do these have forward and reverse control capability?

I asked and was told up/down and forward/back.

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

BPL5683

Staff

Sardinicus wrote:Perhaps that will be offered "next time . . . "

I'd advise writing an angry letter to the manufacturer, asking why they haven't made one by now. Then demand that they develop an Inspector Gadget version.

Wundt

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Wundt

I bought two batman copters like these from Woot a couple of years ago and I could never get them to work. I would plug them in to charge, the lights would all light up, and then nothing would happen. I have also had poor success with other similar, inexpensive remote control toys.

Count me out, I have been burned too many times. You get what you pay for, there is a reason real RC models are expensive. (And even the expensive ones are hard to get working right.)

jnemesh

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jnemesh

I'm confused...is it Superman or Inspector Gadget?

benibarra23

quality posts: 0 Private Messages benibarra23
Wundt wrote:I bought two batman copters like these from Woot a couple of years ago and I could never get them to work. I would plug them in to charge, the lights would all light up, and then nothing would happen. I have also had poor success with other similar, inexpensive remote control toys.

Count me out, I have been burned too many times. You get what you pay for, there is a reason real RC models are expensive. (And even the expensive ones are hard to get working right.)

Strange, this item is brand new and was just released in December of 2013 as the first Radio Control Batman and Superman Helicopter. Not sure what you bought but it wasnt these.

ThunderThighs

Staff

benibarra23 wrote:Strange, this item is brand new and was just released in December of 2013 as the first Radio Control Batman and Superman Helicopter. Not sure what you bought but it wasnt these.

Yeah. He's talking about this that we sold back in 2010-2011. Totally different beast.

FORUM MODERATOR

mdnorman

quality posts: 50 Private Messages mdnorman
Eighthnote wrote:If there's a limit of 3 then why then is one of the choices not "one of each"?

Uh... Hmmm... Well, it's kinda complicated.