zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

wootstalkerbot

quality posts: 13 Private Messages wootstalkerbot

[Preview 1][Preview 2][Preview 3][Preview 4][Preview 5][Preview 6][Preview 7]

Fisher Price Cruise and Groove Ballapalooza
Price: $29.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard OR $18 Two-Day OR $21 One-Day
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 1-2 business days (Friday, Feb 21 to Monday, Feb 24) + transit
Condition: New

Buy It Search Amazon Search Google

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
1/31/2014 - $29.99 - 15 comment(s)

***Facebook/Twitter notifications enabled***

Woot Tracker | Woot Plus Tracker | Droid App | Chat |Contests | T-Shirt Trade | Derby Stats

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3920 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

Time to check out the product pageand pretty good reviews (4 out of 5 stars) over at toysrus.com

lichme

quality posts: 3191 Private Messages lichme

Check out the Assembly instructions

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com
Woot Tracker | Woot Plus Tracker | Droid App | Chat | Contests | T-Shirt Trade | Derby Stats

Warning: Too much awesome to be contained in such a small space

punkyhunk

quality posts: 3 Private Messages punkyhunk

I got this the last time it was on woot. My 9 month old twins love this. We've used it since they were 6 months old when they liked to just watch the balls roll down the track. Then they progressed to liking to bang the balls together. Now at 9 months, they use it to pull to stand and are finally putting the balls in it themselves. I believe we'll get several more months use out of it as well. It is well worth the price.

Assembly was tedious and sometimes I wondered if I needed an engineering degree but once built it is sturdy enough for my girls to pull themselves up on without pulling it down.

nesiebug

quality posts: 8 Private Messages nesiebug

We have this and it's a favorite toy of our 14 mth old. There are lights and music as the balls roll down and pass switches. The music control has 3 settings...loud, soft, and...yes! that's just right!! Really though, the tunes are not annoying and stop quickly after the ball rolling ceases.

GenHacker

quality posts: 0 Private Messages GenHacker

Thanks for posting the assembly instructions!
We are now looking into an engineers course to complete this assembly. Also looking into an architecture course as well. :-) :-) :-)
Just fun in' should be great for a rainy day assembly...

amlikam

quality posts: 1 Private Messages amlikam

This thing looks massive... I suppose we could get rid of our table. Seriously though is it as massive as it looks?

Thirdbase9

quality posts: 100 Private Messages Thirdbase9
lichme wrote:Check out the Assembly instructions

How many hours of college credit do you get for assembling this?

I don't know.

andled

quality posts: 0 Private Messages andled

Our 1 year old loves it. The music is not as obnoxious as some other toys since there is no singing. It is big, but you can pick it up easily and move it around. Assembly is a breeze if you have ever put anything from Ikea together before.

bhodilee

quality posts: 32 Private Messages bhodilee

I want this for me, I could play with balls for hours.

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."

– George Bernard Shaw, author (1856-1950)

ilanad

quality posts: 4 Private Messages ilanad
amlikam wrote:This thing looks massive... I suppose we could get rid of our table. Seriously though is it as massive as it looks?

Yeah, it is a very big toy. It's also an odd shape (three wings), so it takes up more space than you think it will. That said, our 17-month-old LOVES this and has played with it multiple times every day since Christmas, when he got it. Our four-year-old will join in, too. We are very happy with it.

mjc613

quality posts: 48 Private Messages mjc613

This is exactly what our living room needs! DH keeps complaining that the baby is taking over the house. He aint seen NOTHING yet! lol

I do love that it is sturdy enough for a child to pull her/himself up to standing. There aren't many toys that can do that. As for the construction, it reminds me of the game Mouse Trap.

ripprsoul

quality posts: 23 Private Messages ripprsoul

In for 1. From the picture this looked like something that my 7-month old son would love. All the positive comments on here made it all the more enticing.

kanedag1

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kanedag1

Am I the only one that has a kid that would just destroy this thing and laugh in the process? My 2yr old would maybe roll a ball of two down the slide, but then she would want to pick it up and carry it across the room and turn it upside down. She's never happy just sitting and letting a toy do what it was made for, so the product shots of a kid or two nicely playing with a toy and not breaking it always crack me up.

Anyone else have a kid like that?

mjc613

quality posts: 48 Private Messages mjc613

"(7:39 AM, today) mjc613 says it it reminds him of the game Mouse Trap."

Er, ahem. I'm not male. Can we fix this?

witmanfade

quality posts: 0 Private Messages witmanfade

I got this from woot about a month ago. My 16 month old played with it for a week straight before loosing interest in the balls in it. He now uses it as ramps for his toy cars and trains. I'm sure not the intended purpose, but entertainment for him.

That being said, we live in a smaller house and this thing takes up a ton of space in our living room. It does not disassemble so when it is not in use, we try to tuck it into a corner, but it still sticks out quite a bit.

tonispinone

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tonispinone

My grandson loves his. I paid full price on Amazon and it was worth every penny. My son and grandson play together for hours. It's also a favorite when other kiddo's come over.

The drawback is it's huge. It takes up 1/3 of the living room area of a medium sized apartment. But it is worth it for all the hours of play the thing gets.