zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

wootstalkerbot

quality posts: 13 Private Messages wootstalkerbot

[Preview 1][Preview 2][Preview 3][Preview 4][Preview 5]

Melissa & Doug Deluxe Jumbo Cardboard Blocks 2-Pack
Price: $39.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 3-5 business days (Monday, Feb 17 to Thursday, Feb 20) + transit
Condition: New

Buy It Search Amazon Search Google

***Facebook/Twitter notifications enabled***

Woot Tracker | Woot Plus Tracker | Droid App | Chat |Contests | T-Shirt Trade | Derby Stats

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3695 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

Time to check out the product page

and

Let's learn all about Melissa and Doug

lichme

quality posts: 3059 Private Messages lichme

Woot has a bigger set, but here is an overview

ripprsoul

quality posts: 21 Private Messages ripprsoul

I tripped over these not 10 minutes ago.

My in-laws gave my 6-month old son this exact box (from a previous Woot appearance) for Christmas. My wife and I together were able to assemble a 40-ct box in about 20 minutes. Once put together, these do feel surprisingly sturdy (though I doubt they would support a toddler's weight like in the product photos). Our son loves playing with them (mainly knocking them over). I'm definitely in for another 2 boxes.

ajbalch

quality posts: 3 Private Messages ajbalch

I don't review a lot of products, but I think this product is worth my time.

We have two sets of these blocks. We purchased them roughly 3 years ago. My 3 and 5 year old play with them all the time. They sit on them, stand on them, and pile heavy toys on top of them. I have no idea how or why they hold up, but they do. They still looks shiny and new, even though they are piled in a spot that recieves direct sunlight. Very nice product.

stonetumbler

quality posts: 1 Private Messages stonetumbler

I thought two-fers only came on Tuesday. Color me surprised.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 592 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

stonetumbler wrote:I thought two-fers only came on Tuesday. Color me surprised.

Nice. That's worth a quality post. Congrats. Your first!

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

theco2

quality posts: 75 Private Messages theco2

I don't think these came in colors other than red, back in the 70s. I had a set, as a child, and loved them.

If my kids were younger, I would definitely be buying these, for them.

sirgeb27

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sirgeb27

Amazon has 2 flavors of these (24 pack and a 40 pack) and I recently purchased the 40 pack as a gift. This appears to be 2 boxes of the 40 pack which run a cool $32 a pop + tax over at the mother ship. This is $45 for double the blocks, which seems like a pretty good deal if you have the space (or if you want to split the boxes with a friend with kids).

Protip: mesh soccer ball bags make a great way to store these blocks (and any large foam blocks in general).

alansilv

quality posts: 1 Private Messages alansilv

OK, what's up WOOT? Item description says "shipping available to all 50 states," but when I try to purchase it says (in nasty red letters) "cannot ship to HI address." Just because you're having a rough winter, don't take it out on us in the 50th state.

BPL5683

quality posts: 25 Private Messages BPL5683

Staff

alansilv wrote:OK, what's up WOOT? Item description says "shipping available to all 50 states," but when I try to purchase it says (in nasty red letters) "cannot ship to HI address." Just because you're having a rough winter, don't take it out on us in the 50th state.

Sorry about that, but thanks for pointing that out, it's a typo on our part. I'll make sure the information is updated.

P.S. I admit we are jealous of your weather, but we promise it's nothing personal.

Email customer service: support@woot.com for order problems ~OR~ Use the Support form linked at the top of every page.

moles1138

quality posts: 24 Private Messages moles1138
theco2 wrote:I don't think these came in colors other than red, back in the 70s. I had a set, as a child, and loved them.

If my kids were younger, I would definitely be buying these, for them.

There were red ones at the church. We used to stack them and make forts. Lasted for years.

Ladyeve83

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Ladyeve83

Due to snow I wasn't able to purchase these. Is there anyway to buy this?!?!? Really wished I bought them yesterday morning...sigh...