zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

wootstalkerbot

quality posts: 13 Private Messages wootstalkerbot

[Preview 1][Preview 2][Preview 3][Preview 4][Preview 5]

Melissa & Doug Deluxe Jumbo Cardboard Blocks 2-Pack
Price: $39.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 3-5 business days (Monday, Feb 17 to Thursday, Feb 20) + transit
Condition: New

Buy It Search Amazon Search Google

***Facebook/Twitter notifications enabled***

Woot Tracker | Woot Plus Tracker | Droid App | Chat |Contests | T-Shirt Trade | Derby Stats

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3920 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

Time to check out the product page

and

Let's learn all about Melissa and Doug

lichme

quality posts: 3191 Private Messages lichme

Woot has a bigger set, but here is an overview

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com
Woot Tracker | Woot Plus Tracker | Droid App | Chat | Contests | T-Shirt Trade | Derby Stats

Warning: Too much awesome to be contained in such a small space

ripprsoul

quality posts: 23 Private Messages ripprsoul

I tripped over these not 10 minutes ago.

My in-laws gave my 6-month old son this exact box (from a previous Woot appearance) for Christmas. My wife and I together were able to assemble a 40-ct box in about 20 minutes. Once put together, these do feel surprisingly sturdy (though I doubt they would support a toddler's weight like in the product photos). Our son loves playing with them (mainly knocking them over). I'm definitely in for another 2 boxes.

ajbalch

quality posts: 3 Private Messages ajbalch

I don't review a lot of products, but I think this product is worth my time.

We have two sets of these blocks. We purchased them roughly 3 years ago. My 3 and 5 year old play with them all the time. They sit on them, stand on them, and pile heavy toys on top of them. I have no idea how or why they hold up, but they do. They still looks shiny and new, even though they are piled in a spot that recieves direct sunlight. Very nice product.

stonetumbler

quality posts: 1 Private Messages stonetumbler

I thought two-fers only came on Tuesday. Color me surprised.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

stonetumbler wrote:I thought two-fers only came on Tuesday. Color me surprised.

Nice. That's worth a quality post. Congrats. Your first!

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

theco2

quality posts: 91 Private Messages theco2

I don't think these came in colors other than red, back in the 70s. I had a set, as a child, and loved them.

If my kids were younger, I would definitely be buying these, for them.

sirgeb27

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sirgeb27

Amazon has 2 flavors of these (24 pack and a 40 pack) and I recently purchased the 40 pack as a gift. This appears to be 2 boxes of the 40 pack which run a cool $32 a pop + tax over at the mother ship. This is $45 for double the blocks, which seems like a pretty good deal if you have the space (or if you want to split the boxes with a friend with kids).

Protip: mesh soccer ball bags make a great way to store these blocks (and any large foam blocks in general).

alansilv

quality posts: 1 Private Messages alansilv

OK, what's up WOOT? Item description says "shipping available to all 50 states," but when I try to purchase it says (in nasty red letters) "cannot ship to HI address." Just because you're having a rough winter, don't take it out on us in the 50th state.

BPL5683

quality posts: 25 Private Messages BPL5683

Staff

alansilv wrote:OK, what's up WOOT? Item description says "shipping available to all 50 states," but when I try to purchase it says (in nasty red letters) "cannot ship to HI address." Just because you're having a rough winter, don't take it out on us in the 50th state.

Sorry about that, but thanks for pointing that out, it's a typo on our part. I'll make sure the information is updated.

P.S. I admit we are jealous of your weather, but we promise it's nothing personal.

Email customer service: support@woot.com for order problems ~OR~ Use the Support form linked at the top of every page.

moles1138

quality posts: 27 Private Messages moles1138
theco2 wrote:I don't think these came in colors other than red, back in the 70s. I had a set, as a child, and loved them.

If my kids were younger, I would definitely be buying these, for them.

There were red ones at the church. We used to stack them and make forts. Lasted for years.

Move along. Nothing to see here.

Ladyeve83

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Ladyeve83

Due to snow I wasn't able to purchase these. Is there anyway to buy this?!?!? Really wished I bought them yesterday morning...sigh...