donttpanic

quality posts: 1 Private Messages donttpanic

I just wanted to post a thank you to Woot's customer service. They had mistakenly sent me the wrong product. I emailed customer service, and within 24 hours, I got a reply saying that I could return the mistaken item with complimentary mailing label and get a refund less the shipping and possibly 15% restocking fee. Of course, this was unacceptable. I replied to clarify the issue. During the next business day, I received a silly email (and full of puns) stating that Woot had made a mistake and the correct item would be shipped. No need to return the first package. Two hours later, it was on my doorstep. Oddly enough, a day later, I received a reply to my clarifying email, stating that the package was being shipped and gave me the tracking info for the replacement package, which had already arrived.

Overall, I appreciate the speed in which the mix-up was handled, and I'm a happy customer.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 555 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Thank you so much for taking the time to post. That means a lot to our CS team and I've passed your post on to them.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders