WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: Best Batman cartoon (not including ones where Batman appears as part of a group)?
  • 4.7% - The New Adventures of Batman 37
  • 44.4% - Batman: The Animated Series 352
  • 1.4% - The New Batman Adventures 11
  • 20.9% - Batman Beyond 166
  • 8.1% - The Batman 64
  • 5% - Batman: The Brave and the Bold 40
  • 4.5% - Beware the Batman 36
  • 11% - Something else we forgot to include 87
793 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

powerelite

quality posts: 0 Private Messages powerelite

Mask of the phantasm!

MJR

ambergreen

quality posts: 11 Private Messages ambergreen

My boys watch the variations of Spiderman. I don't know any of these.

Thirdbase9

quality posts: 92 Private Messages Thirdbase9

The Adventures of Batman. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Adventures_of_Batman

I don't know.

PocketBrain

quality posts: 46 Private Messages PocketBrain

I'm Batman.

kdar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kdar

Pretty disappointed at the lack of love for Brave and the Bold. That show was incredible, filled with great in-jokes and mythology gags from the DC Universe. The action was INCREDIBLY well animated, and they finally made an Aqua-Man worth caring about!

moles1138

quality posts: 9 Private Messages moles1138
PocketBrain wrote:I'm Batman.

No, I'M Batman

moles1138

quality posts: 9 Private Messages moles1138
powerelite wrote:Mask of the phantasm!

which was done by those involved in Batman: The Animated Series

yardenxanthe

quality posts: 5 Private Messages yardenxanthe
kdar wrote:Pretty disappointed at the lack of love for Brave and the Bold. That show was incredible, filled with great in-jokes and mythology gags from the DC Universe. The action was INCREDIBLY well animated, and they finally made an Aqua-Man worth caring about!

Agree! I totally thought it would be ranked near the top. That show is great! LOVE Aquaman in BBB.

You all need to log onto N-fx and watch this show ASAP!

fabe

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fabe

Batman: Under the Red Hood

natandbran

quality posts: 0 Private Messages natandbran
kdar wrote:Pretty disappointed at the lack of love for Brave and the Bold. That show was incredible, filled with great in-jokes and mythology gags from the DC Universe. The action was INCREDIBLY well animated, and they finally made an Aqua-Man worth caring about!

Couldn't agree more. The animation style and dialogue were great.

MissSin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MissSin

Batman: The animated series, and Batman Beyond definitely brings back fond memories.

pnewell

quality posts: 1 Private Messages pnewell

I'm going to nerd it up a little more and state that "The New Batman Adventures" was really a continuation to "Batman: The Animated Series" and shouldn't be a separate option. Yes, the animation style and character designs were different, but that was only because it was moved to a different network. Otherwise (most of) the voices were the same as was the background and the creative team behind it.