Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

wootstalkerbot

quality posts: 3 Private Messages wootstalkerbot

[Preview 1][Preview 2][Preview 3][Preview 4][Preview 5][Preview 6][Preview 7]

Mega Bloks Skylanders Crusher's Pirate Quest
Price: $14.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard OR $9 Two-Day OR $12 One-Day
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 1-2 business days (Thursday, Feb 06 to Friday, Feb 07) + transit
Condition: New

Buy It Search Amazon Search Google

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
1/16/2014 - $19.99 (Woot-off) - 0 comment(s)
1/11/2014 - $19.99 - 5 comment(s)

***Facebook/Twitter notifications enabled***

Woot Tracker | Woot Plus Tracker | Droid App | Chat |Contests | T-Shirt Trade | Derby Stats

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 2548 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

Solid reviews (4 out of 5 stars) over at toysrus.com

widmer69

quality posts: 14 Private Messages widmer69

Mega Bloks....ahhh almost got me Woot!

Lego please.

hooray beer!

wootpapa

quality posts: 18 Private Messages wootpapa
widmer69 wrote:Lego please.

In another twenty years, I'll bet Mega Bloks is the brand remembered fondly by parents in North America because it's the brick brand that is affordable for a majority of families today. (Half, literally half, of all American families are low income or living in poverty.)

Lego clones are a recent advent, successfully weathering legal challenges to their existence.

Given time, there will be a culture shift simply because Mega Bloks are more accessible to a wider range of kids today. Those kids will grow up and their memories will be of Mega Bloks, not Lego. Or, they will grow up playing with several brands and there won't be brand loyalty at all.

ibom

quality posts: 4 Private Messages ibom

I personally purchased a few of the halo megabloks and feel they have stepped up their game. I remember when I was younger, I used to hate getting megabloks due to them falling apart so easily. Now its on par with lego. I have 2 tubs of legos and now at least 5 sets of them megabloks and can say im satisfied, Price is decent.

wondabread

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wondabread
wootpapa wrote:In another twenty years, I'll bet Mega Bloks is the brand remembered fondly by parents in North America because it's the brick brand that is affordable for a majority of families today. (Half, literally half, of all American families are low income or living in poverty.)

Lego clones are a recent advent, successfully weathering legal challenges to their existence.

Given time, there will be a culture shift simply because Mega Bloks are more accessible to a wider range of kids today. Those kids will grow up and their memories will be of Mega Bloks, not Lego. Or, they will grow up playing with several brands and there won't be brand loyalty at all.

Legos will always have brand loyalty. I grew up in "poverty" and am now just barely above it (that spooky line they speak of) and I live nicely. I can afford to buy my son legos...not ALL the legos, but some. Ever been to Wally world on food stamp day? Those people still buy Legos too. Legos transcend income level. Hell, Legos transcend age too. Mega Bloks might get great reviews, and maybe even some kids love to play with them.

They aren't Legos.

marquis1photo

quality posts: 3 Private Messages marquis1photo
widmer69 wrote:Mega Bloks....ahhh almost got me Woot!

Lego please.

Kids love Megablocks too now. They have much better figures. Halo sets are selling pretty good. They are making some solid sets and while not up with the quality of Lego they do have a place.

If you want lego, there are 30%+ sales all the time.

Buckycubes and misc kids.woots.
I love woot-offs

71firebird

quality posts: 4 Private Messages 71firebird

I bought this for my 7 year old from Woot a few weeks ago. (it was $5 more then. Curse you Woot bots!) My son loves Skylanders already and this set was played with for at least 8 hours straight on the first day. He loves it.

sayimabird

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sayimabird
71firebird wrote:I bought this for my 7 year old from Woot a few weeks ago. (it was $5 more then. Curse you Woot bots!) My son loves Skylanders already and this set was played with for at least 8 hours straight on the first day. He loves it.

Agreed! Except mine was for 6 y/o cousin. Either way....damn woot off. $5 I'll never see again *sniffles*

using_the_whole_fist

quality posts: 5 Private Messages using_the_whole_fist

Got this for my son's sixth birthday present. He's been playing with it regularly for a couple of weeks. The build quality isn't quite as good as Lego, but it isn't bad, and there's a ton here for the price.