WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: Do you have a set bedtime for your kid(s)? If so, when is it?
  • 27.2% - 8 186
  • 19.3% - 9 132
  • 7.3% - 10 50
  • 1.6% - 11 11
  • 0.3% - 12 2
  • 10.1% - Earlier than the times listed 69
  • 0.7% - Later than the times listed 5
  • 12.1% - Somewhere in between the times listed 83
  • 21.5% - They don't have one! 147
685 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

dnlkolender

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dnlkolender

Yes! But cats don't abide!!!!

sweett23

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sweett23

Once my kids hit middle school, if they could get themselves up,ready for school, and catch the school bus then there was no need time ... if mom or dad had to drive you to school bc you missed the bus, 8 bedtime until you caught the bus on your own again. (Which means it sucked to miss the bus on a Friday morning.) We very seldom had to take them to school.

SumDuud

quality posts: 21 Private Messages SumDuud

9:30, but they start getting ready for bed by 9, then their drink that they need or whatever form they forgot to give us to sign can all happen before 9:30. As they get older into middle school and high school, they will gain more responsibilty and freedom.

Let's see the quality impulse buys!
Wooter to blame for sellout: SumDuud
Sellout time: 8:11:25 AM Central Time

MISRy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MISRy

When they were little it was 8 in the winter and 10 in the summer. Now that they have like jobs er sumjunk...

daveinwarshington

quality posts: 15 Private Messages daveinwarshington

In bed by midnight!
No excuses...
Unless they have been drinking my scotch again.
Then, maybe 2am.

special72

quality posts: 1 Private Messages special72

6 year old is in bed by 7:30 on school nights...8 on weekends.

The 2 year old on the other hand...he fights it until he's exhausted, so usually between 10-11pm.

ladyloerya

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ladyloerya

we have a GOAL of around 9:30...it ALWAYS eats more into the 10:00 range. But we aren't strict. it's just a suggestion... like speed limits...

jnelson203

quality posts: 4 Private Messages jnelson203

My "kid" is an adult, she goes to bed when she wants to. If she has problems getting up for work, it's her problem.. But I shop kids.woot for my granddaughter, her bedtime is 8:30.