zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

wootstalkerbot

quality posts: 10 Private Messages wootstalkerbot

[Preview 1][Preview 2][Preview 3][Preview 4][Preview 5][Preview 6][Preview 7]

Fisher Price Cruise and Groove Ballapalooza
Price: $29.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard OR $18 Two-Day OR $21 One-Day
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 1-2 business days (Monday, Feb 03 to Tuesday, Feb 04) + transit
Condition: New

Buy It Search Amazon Search Google

***Facebook/Twitter notifications enabled***

Woot Tracker | Woot Plus Tracker | Droid App | Chat |Contests | T-Shirt Trade | Derby Stats

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3303 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

Time to check out the product page and pretty good reviews (4 out of 5 stars) over at toysrus.com

kelayna

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kelayna

I bought this for my daughter. I thought she would love it. Instead, it has turned out to be a dust collector on my living room floor. If you're looking for a big eye-sore, then you found it. It also makes a good toe stubber. I thought it would be a big hit in my household. Boy, was I wrong. My daughter's eyes lit up when she first saw it, but the novelty quickly wore off. Oh, and I should mention that it's a blast to put together....not hard, just time consuming. So, if you want a dusk collecting, toe stubbing toy that just sits there, click the "I want one" button now!

bhiga

quality posts: 18 Private Messages bhiga
kelayna wrote:I bought this for my daughter. I thought she would love it. Instead, it has turned out to be a dust collector on my living room floor.

I should be glad our little one still plays with it.

It is deceptively LARGE - about 3 feet across. And 100% agree on the setup - not difficult, but A LOT of screws.

This definitely NOT a toy that you can expect to disassemble and reassemble repeatedly (self-threading screws into plastic generally don't last long).

Still, if your child likes ball toys, it's worth looking at and perhaps a great introduction precursor to marble race type toys when they get older.

It got better reviews than the Ballcano. ;)

vudean

quality posts: 4 Private Messages vudean

We bought this for our baby and hes now almost 2 and still plays with it. And his older brothers (3-5) still play with it with him. The songs can get a little obnoxious, but thats only because they play with it so much. definitely a good investment, and I'm sure I paid more

prncofdrknes

quality posts: 0 Private Messages prncofdrknes

Was looking for this at Christmas, but didn't want to spend $70+ on it... glad i waited. My daughter has a ball pit, and loves these ball toys. Im sure she will have a blast with it.

jyourman

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jyourman

Just a heads up, Toys R Us has this for 39.99 w/ an additional 30% off making it 27.99 when you add it to cart. Free shipping if you spend 49+ or Free Ship to Store...

rkidwell551

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rkidwell551

We purchased this at Christmas time for our 16 month old. She had a small ball popper that she loved playing with and we figured this would be similar but 'larger than life' for her... She's largely stopped playing with it already. To echo some of the earlier comments, it is enormous, and while that wouldn't normally bother me, it seems like theres A LOT of wasted space. 2 of the 3 legs serve almost no purpose (the purple leg with the paddle and the blue one with the inflatable ball.)

I'm glad we did pay anywhere near full price. It's not a bad toy per se, but not what we had hoped for.

Maximdonch

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Maximdonch

Bought this on Amazon a year ago for my son's first birthday.

He and his cousins loved it and it was a hit at the party.

He then ignored it for about 6-7 months and then recently found out he was actually tall enough to put the balls in the top.

For the last 3-4 months he has regularly played with it.

For the price on woot.com it makes a great gift especially for a birthday party with little kids.

But it should be noted this is a very large ball structure.

annakb

quality posts: 0 Private Messages annakb

My parents got this for my daughter last Christmas when she was 7 months old. We had a blast putting it together while drinking a bottle of champagne on New Year's Eve. But we love puzzles.

My daughter started playing with it between 7 and 8 months when she could sit up and drop the balls in. When she could crawl it was a whole new experience and even better once she could walk around it. Now she's almost tall enough to drop the ball in the top! She dances to the music and generally loves it. I can't wait until my son is old enough so they can play with it together.

It is big and she'll ignore it for a few months now and then. But if you have room for it, I highly recommend giving it a try.

mrichm

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mrichm

My son received this as a gift when he was 8 months old. He likes it, the music keeps him entertained and you can tell it teaches children spacial awareness when they follow and predict the path of the ball, quite interesting to see your child's development via a toy. Assembly is a hassle, be ready to spend 2 hours putting it together. Size is an issue as well, it's a toy that must be stored in the basement and brought out to play, too big to keep in everyday areas.

Wooters wooting wootfully wootlessly, woot.

vudean

quality posts: 4 Private Messages vudean
mrichm wrote:My son received this as a gift when he was 8 months old. He likes it, the music keeps him entertained and you can tell it teaches children spacial awareness when they follow and predict the path of the ball, quite interesting to see your child's development via a toy. Assembly is a hassle, be ready to spend 2 hours putting it together. Size is an issue as well, it's a toy that must be stored in the basement and brought out to play, too big to keep in everyday areas.

2 hours? Did you make your 8 month old put it together himself? j/k
It is big, but its not that hard to put together.

pinfield357

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pinfield357
kelayna wrote:I bought this for my daughter. I thought she would love it. Instead, it has turned out to be a dust collector on my living room floor. If you're looking for a big eye-sore, then you found it. It also makes a good toe stubber. I thought it would be a big hit in my household. Boy, was I wrong. My daughter's eyes lit up when she first saw it, but the novelty quickly wore off. Oh, and I should mention that it's a blast to put together....not hard, just time consuming. So, if you want a dusk collecting, toe stubbing toy that just sits there, click the "I want one" button now!

I concur with this 100% I bought this for my kids during Christmas last year (paid way more) and I think he has played with it 3 maybe 4 times for 5 min each time. now it just sits in the corner. also it has about 60 screws to put it together.

lifeonapl8

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lifeonapl8

My daughter (15 mo) *loved* this toy from the start. She was barely tall enough to put a ball in the top chute, but she loved reaching. She grooves to the beat-driven music. She actually started baby beat-boxing and clapping her hands to the music. I wondered if the extra two arms on the side--the green gate and the hanging ball--would be useless, but she loves those, too. She likes to hit the ball like a punching bag, run through the arm, and on the other side, she likes to crawl through the gate. She figured it out on her own. And for some reason, it's actually pretty relaxing and fun to sit there with her and watch the balls roll down the chutes.

The assembly is very easy but takes some time (45 minutes or so for me). It's fairly large and difficult to move to different rooms.