WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: White chocolate: delicious or abomination?
  • 54.9% - Delicious 643
  • 45.1% - Abomination 529
1172 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

nellb123

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nellb123

There is no such thing as white chocolate.

nell-on-wheels

Harui

quality posts: 17 Private Messages Harui

Kind of depends. Some of it's good, some of it's bad. Also depends if it's with/on something.

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." ~Albert Einstein

gibizugbe

quality posts: 1 Private Messages gibizugbe
nellb123 wrote:There is no such thing as white chocolate.

Bravo! The stuff being sold as "white chocolate" is the candy base to which cocoa is added to make chocolate candy. Calling it "white chocolate" makes as much sense as calling chocolate addicts "chocoholics," since "holic" comes from the word "alcohol." Drives me crazy! P.S.: it's nasty.

daveinwarshington

quality posts: 16 Private Messages daveinwarshington

GO SEAHAWKS

januarymick

quality posts: 0 Private Messages januarymick

Nothing that ends with the word "chocolate" can be bad.

dann

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dann

If it doesn't contain cocoa, how can it be chocolate, Mmmmmm?

moles1138

quality posts: 8 Private Messages moles1138

I find it delicious. But it isn't chocolate. That's like calling a veggie patty a "burger". Come on, your not fooling me no matter how good it may be it will never be a burger.

bsanf3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bsanf3

Delicious, sounds better than saying Chocolate Fat

marked141

quality posts: 0 Private Messages marked141

Kinder Egg? Delicious!

elchasqui

quality posts: 0 Private Messages elchasqui

Yes, people, we ALL know that white chocolate isn't chocolate. But who in the world cares? It's called white chocolate because it's similar to regular chocolate. Deal with it.

emccoyii

quality posts: 5 Private Messages emccoyii

ACK!

Unless, of course, it's covering pretzels. Then it's good. ;)

DarthTagnan

quality posts: 2 Private Messages DarthTagnan

Awesome with Raspberries!

gibizugbe

quality posts: 1 Private Messages gibizugbe
elchasqui wrote:Yes, people, we ALL know that white chocolate isn't chocolate. But who in the world cares? It's called white chocolate because it's similar to regular chocolate. Deal with it.

Nope, I'm not gonna "deal with it." Chocolate is the food of the gods, and calling that white crap "chocolate" is blasphemy! So there!

geddygirl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages geddygirl
elchasqui wrote:Yes, people, we ALL know that white chocolate isn't chocolate. But who in the world cares? It's called white chocolate because it's similar to regular chocolate. Deal with it.

Ditto. Get over yourselves.