lrgraham14

quality posts: 8 Private Messages lrgraham14

KidKraft Puzzle Bookshelf in Primary Colors
Price: $69.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard
Condition: Unknown

Comparison Links:
Google Products - Amazon - Previous Woot Sales

Tired of refreshing the page during a wootoff? Save your f5 key by using mywoot.net

wootstalkerbot

quality posts: 13 Private Messages wootstalkerbot

[Preview 1][Preview 2][Preview 3]

KidKraft Puzzle Bookshelf in Primary Colors
Price: $69.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 3-5 business days (Wednesday, Jan 29 to Monday, Feb 03) + transit
Condition: New

Buy It Search Amazon Search Google

***Facebook/Twitter notifications enabled***

Woot Tracker | Woot Plus Tracker | Droid App | Chat |Contests | T-Shirt Trade | Derby Stats

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3903 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

TONS of near perfect reviews (4.9 out of 5.0) over at walmart.com and let's check out the product page

lichme

quality posts: 3178 Private Messages lichme

This may be one of the coolest shelving units that I have ever seen. How many stacks you think before they tumble with the weight on them?

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com
Woot Tracker | Woot Plus Tracker | Droid App | Chat | Contests | T-Shirt Trade | Derby Stats

Warning: Too much awesome to be contained in such a small space

thumper11463

quality posts: 1 Private Messages thumper11463

Green is a secondary color,not a primary.Green should be Yellow.

giri09

quality posts: 1 Private Messages giri09
thumper11463 wrote:Green is a secondary color,not a primary.Green should be Yellow.

Absolutely right! Even my kids know that!

http://youtu.be/yu44JRTIxSQ

mcgma

quality posts: 2 Private Messages mcgma
thumper11463 wrote:Green is a secondary color,not a primary.Green should be Yellow.

Actually, if one is referring to pigment (as in paint) the primary colors are indeed red, yellow and blue. BUT if one is referring to light (as in TVs, computer monitors, l.e.d displays, etc.) then the primary colors are red, green, and blue.
I suppose it's in the realm of possibility that the woot writers are in error...but if not then these bookcases must be illuminated and colored by light! - and I see no mention of batteries or electricity. Cool!

BPL5683

quality posts: 25 Private Messages BPL5683

Staff

We knew this too. However, the manufacturer calls it that, so in the interest of easier comparison shopping for you the customer we left it that way. Besides, why would you get hung up on the name? What's in a name? A deal by any other name would still be as cheap. Will your kid care?

Email customer service: support@woot.com for order problems ~OR~ Use the Support form linked at the top of every page.

giri09

quality posts: 1 Private Messages giri09
BPL5683 wrote: Will your kid care?

Hahaha! You don't know my kids! My 6 year-old would totally call me out on it. The 3 year-old though, he might let it go this one time.

P.S. Just having fun with the name.

philiph7

quality posts: 1 Private Messages philiph7
giri09 wrote:Absolutely right! Even my kids know that!

http://youtu.be/yu44JRTIxSQ

Mine too - I asked my 8, 6 and 5-year-olds and got a quick response. Though they did argue over whether the primary colors are "Red, yellow and blue," or "Red, Blue and yellow."

Of course, just bringing this up all in good fun. They still want the shelf!

LaurenMinich

quality posts: 0 Private Messages LaurenMinich

I bought this 4 years ago at Walmart.com and it's held up perfectly. This price seems to be close to what I paid for it, but it's really worth it. It's very cute in a kids room and it holds a large amount of books. Before he had enough books to fill every shelf we used the bottom shelf to hold shoes.

amivoof

quality posts: 0 Private Messages amivoof

Okay, as an Art teacher, I just HAD to comment on this.... Green is NOT a primary color! Cute bookshelf, though.

amivoof

quality posts: 0 Private Messages amivoof
philiph7 wrote:Mine too - I asked my 8, 6 and 5-year-olds and got a quick response. Though they did argue over whether the primary colors are "Red, yellow and blue," or "Red, Blue and yellow."

Of course, just bringing this up all in good fun. They still want the shelf!

Smart kiddos!

hamjudo

quality posts: 9 Private Messages hamjudo

When your kids hit about 5th grade, you can explain the difference between additive and subtractive primary colors. Use a good magnifying glass to look at the pixels on a computer monitor or TV. Note how all of colors on the screen are made out of just red, green, and blue pixels.

eclectus

quality posts: 2 Private Messages eclectus
giri09 wrote:Hahaha! You don't know my kids! My 6 year-old would totally call me out on it. The 3 year-old though, he might let it go this one time.

P.S. Just having fun with the name.

Standards. My grandkids do not accept physics over Sesame Street. You gotta have standards. (If I had the space for it, I'd buy this in a heartbeat.)