lrgraham14

quality posts: 8 Private Messages lrgraham14

My Brest Friend Deluxe Nursing Pillow
Price: $24.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard or $9 Two-Day or $12 One-Day
Color: Periwinkle

Comparison Links:
Google Products - Amazon - Previous Woot Sales

Tired of refreshing the page during a wootoff? Save your f5 key by using mywoot.net

wootstalkerbot

quality posts: 10 Private Messages wootstalkerbot

[Preview 1][Preview 2][Preview 3]

My Brest Friend Deluxe Nursing Pillow
Price: $24.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard OR $9 Two-Day OR $12 One-Day
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 1-2 business days (Tuesday, Jan 21 to Wednesday, Jan 22) + transit
Condition: New

Buy It Search Amazon Search Google

***Facebook/Twitter notifications enabled***

Woot Tracker | Woot Plus Tracker | Droid App | Chat |Contests | T-Shirt Trade | Derby Stats

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3284 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

TONS of solid reviews (4 out of 5 stars) over at toysrus.com

and
Let's check out the product page and learn how to use this thing

lichme

quality posts: 2734 Private Messages lichme

Check out some reviews at Target or Walmart for the pillow

Video Review

melissakitty14

quality posts: 0 Private Messages melissakitty14

This pillow is a must have! It's as amazing!

shelldigity

quality posts: 2 Private Messages shelldigity

If you are breastfeeding or planning to breastfeed, this is the pillow you want. It looks strangely like a pool floaty but it is much easier to get the baby in a good position (especially when they're little) than with a Boppy because it's firmer and flatter. It also stays attached to you so you're not trying to fumble around with a pillow and baby simultaneously (put pillow on first, then grab baby) and also helps with transferring a sleeping baby back to the crib without a pillow falling at your feet. I started with a Boppy but bought one of these after a couple of months because it was driving me crazy. She's 10 months now and I still use it when we're home.

My only minor complaint is that I can't get it tight around me without overlapping it on the side a bit (I'm not very big around), which leaves some Velcro hanging in the front. I ended up securing the end where it belongs and creating a little fold of excess strap that sticks out instead, so that the Velcro can't scratch the baby. It's in the front out of baby's way but it's not hard to catch a foot on it if it's just hanging out there.

jbrava

quality posts: 15 Private Messages jbrava

This really is the best nursing pillow around. I used one for my, now, 3 and a 1/2 year old and I'm currently using one for my 16 week old.

My advice: get a mesh lingerie bag to wash the cover in. The velco is nasty and it will get stuck on and ruin anything you wash with it. And you won't want to wash it alone. If you've got a baby, you have too much laundry to be washing one thing at a time.

Also, get several covers - you don't want to be without one, even though changing the cover is really difficult to the shape of the pillow, but you get the hang of it. You have to hang the covers to dry and can't machine dry them, so you'll want several to deal with spit up incidents or if you have a messy eater.

usclawyer

quality posts: 7 Private Messages usclawyer
gtown06 wrote:It has been ten days since my order arrived with the wrong items. Woot has not acknowledged that I've even submitted a complaint. Be weary!!!

I think the phrase is "be wary," but yes, I agree. I have had two problems in the last month, and I have submitted them both to customer service and gotten nothing back. I have been a loyal Wooter for 4 years, but I think I may be done.

On the Brest Friend pillow - despite the odd name (shouldn't it be "Breast Friend"?) it is a very good nursing aid, particularly for first-time mothers. We still use it every time we want to feed the little guy in anything but a laying-down position. Trying to accomplish the same thing with regular pillows is almost impossible because they give too much. You put your baby into a regular pillow and he will just sink down and out of position. The Brest Friend pillow gives just a little but, but otherwise keeps the kiddo "nipple high" (which is not, as it sounds, a school for breastfeeding mothers). Good deal here, too. If I remember correctly, we paid about $60 at Target for ours.

tpesch

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tpesch

I echo the comments that this is better than the Boppy for breastfeeding. Boppy is ok to support people holding the baby while not feeding and is good for tummy time and supporting a new sitter. The Brest Friend is great for breastfeeding, especially for first kid. By the second, I was using any old pillow or cushion that happened to be around more than trying to remember where the Breast Friend was.

agingdragqueen

quality posts: 119 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

usclawyer wrote:I think the phrase is "be wary," but yes, I agree. I have had two problems in the last month, and I have submitted them both to customer service and gotten nothing back. I have been a loyal Wooter for 4 years, but I think I may be done.

On the Brest Friend pillow - despite the odd name (shouldn't it be "Breast Friend"?) it is a very good nursing aid, particularly for first-time mothers. We still use it every time we want to feed the little guy in anything but a laying-down position. Trying to accomplish the same thing with regular pillows is almost impossible because they give too much. You put your baby into a regular pillow and he will just sink down and out of position. The Brest Friend pillow gives just a little but, but otherwise keeps the kiddo "nipple high" (which is not, as it sounds, a school for breastfeeding mothers). Good deal here, too. If I remember correctly, we paid about $60 at Target for ours.

Deleted the post you referenced just because he's been posting that on all our pages and we'll be addressing his concerns. I'll send your info over to CS as well, I apologize we haven't gotten back to you.

mschrenk

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mschrenk

We have a twin Breast Friend, and think it is great! I also have a Boppy that I never used because I felt it was insufficient, especially if trying to use the football hold while nursing your baby. Although I own a twin BF to tandem nurse our twins, I appreciate the overall design much better than the Boppy. The BF gives plenty of support all the way to the back and is adjustable. It provides a much better platform for nursing all together. And $25 is a great price!

janeser

quality posts: 2 Private Messages janeser

This is a really great deal! I paid around $60 for mine. I will echo that this is much better than a boppy for nursing. The support is so much better, which I appreciated with a tiny babe. My favorite part is that it has cushion in the back. It may seem like a small thing, but it made a huge difference as far as comfort. I will also second getting extra covers, though I didn't have a lot of issue getting the cover on and off mine. The zipper goes nearly the whole front of mine, so it was pretty easy to put on. Way easier than my boppy. Of 3 kids, I only had this pillow for my 3rd, and I have nursed her the longest. I won't say this pillow was the only reason for that, but it was one of them.

mjpowers12

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mjpowers12

This is a great pillow. When we first brought our baby home I would nurse and then just let him nap on the pillow with me. Since newborns will nurse every few hours we just stayed in chair napping and feeding. Also unless they have dropped in price at stores, this is a great deal. I think my was in $50-60 range 2 years ago.