WootBot


quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Things That Comfort

Comfort can mean anything, from teddy bears to night lights to a warm grilled cheese. But it's reeeeeally hard for us to ship a warm grilled cheese. So expect to find comforters in this comfort sale. Anything else? We'll have to see.

mjc613


quality posts: 48 Private Messages mjc613

I assume the Up and Away set is for the guest room after 3 days.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 604 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

mjc613 wrote:I assume the Up and Away set is for the guest room after 3 days.





FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

Skanning


quality posts: 15 Private Messages Skanning
mjc613 wrote:I assume the Up and Away set is for the guest room after 3 days.



Make that 2 days plus maybe breakfast....:-D

GKEVanFam


quality posts: 0 Private Messages GKEVanFam

Can anyone clarify which pillow shams come with the Full set? I love the decorative ones in the photo, but suspect what I'll get is something simpler like plain stripes?

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 604 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

GKEVanFam wrote:Can anyone clarify which pillow shams come with the Full set? I love the decorative ones in the photo, but suspect what I'll get is something simpler like plain stripes?


Which set? I see a few that come in Full size.



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

GKEVanFam


quality posts: 0 Private Messages GKEVanFam
ThunderThighs wrote:Which set? I see a few that come in Full size.



I was looking at the blue and green set in a Full. It's just not clear what the shams look like.
Thanks!

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 604 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

GKEVanFam wrote:I was looking at the blue and green set in a Full. It's just not clear what the shams look like.
Thanks!


The Up & Away that's sold out? Link helps here or the product title.



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items